ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Super7 news and shop announcements
Post a reply

Re: Super7 Lucky Bag 2015 - SPOILERS

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:00 pm

My boyfriend and I both got a large bag, left one's mine :)

Haven't seen any customs yet....but still, amazing bags this year! Esp. loving the pink Wing Kong, and of course, the unpainted Earth Wolf. Nice to see lots of unpainted toys, and the painted wolf I think is a fantastic color-way too, IMO. Things still in bags I'll be posting for sale.

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:14 pm

mars.toyship wrote:My boyfriend and I both got a large bag, left one's mine :)

Haven't seen any customs yet....but still, amazing bags this year! Esp. loving the pink Wing Kong, and of course, the unpainted Earth Wolf. Nice to see lots of unpainted toys, and the painted wolf I think is a fantastic color-way too, IMO. Things still in bags I'll be posting for sale.

I NEED THAT GLOW ALIEN AND MARBLED FOSILLA

Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:39 pm

My lucky bag haul! I couldn't be happier!!!

Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:21 pm

mars.toyship wrote:My boyfriend and I both got a large bag, left one's mine :)

That bag on the right is the winner so far.

Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:44 am

Got my bag! Haven't taken a photo yet but it included nothing new - Pink WingKong blank, Clear Orange Alien blank, and GID Caveman Dino blank.

Kind of jinxed myself - I added the painted GID Caveman Dino to my order thinking that there wouldn't be any Caveman Dinos in this year's bags (or if there were, I wouldn't luck out to get one) and whaddoya know?? Ah well the two pair nice together as a painted/blank display with the same coloured vinyl.

Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:09 am

^ If you decide to let the glow caveman dino go, Glenn, Cowbandit03 is looking for one.

Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:04 pm

Someone trade/sell me unpainted Aliens!

Congrats on your bags guys.

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:10 am

Has anybody else seen any other colorways of the Caveman Dinosaur from this years bag?
Orange painted...
Blank Orange... (some say mustard)
Blank GID...
And the marbled green and grey/black...

Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:23 am

Did anymore stores get these?

Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:50 am

Cerealwarz wrote:Did anymore stores get these?

I asked Josh at nycc and his answer was "no." Rotofugi definitely didn't get them this year.
Post a reply