ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Super7 news and shop announcements
Post a reply

Database???

Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:15 pm

Checked out the new website (nice revamp, btw), and noticed a 'Vinyl Database' entry under the Super7 HQ drop-down...

Anyone check that out?

:shock:

Re: Database???

Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:46 pm

yup and it's not good, plenty of mistake

I hope they uptade quickly

Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:32 pm

What and where please.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:33 pm

http://super7hq.com/collection/vinyl-figures/monster-family

Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:44 am

Still, a pretty nice start though. Great to see the S7 stuff documented together. I didn't know this was in the works, but kudos to the folks behind the scenes responsible for it.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:49 am

I'm excited that the old magazines will soon be available digitally.
thanks S7!

Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:12 am

I didn't notice many mistakes.... some or most blank lucky bag releases are not included because they don't count.

Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:58 am

EVOM wrote:I'm excited that the old magazines will soon be available digitally.
thanks S7!
Here's the announcement, dated 9/29:

http://super7hq.com/news/bkwld-sample-article

Any ideas as to when the issues will be up?

Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:30 am

akum6n wrote:Checked out the new website (nice revamp, btw), and noticed a 'Vinyl Database' entry under the Super7 HQ drop-down...

Anyone check that out?

:shock:

HAD NOT. But really super stoked that the magazines are now available digitally!!!
So COOL. Love it

Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:17 pm

The new site is indeed live and we are fine tuning a bit as we go, but it will all be updated with proper info and images shortly. Its been a bit of an undertaking to get this all together, and our excellent hard-working team probably missed a thing or two along the way. If you notice an error, please send me a message at josh@super7store.com in case we missed it! Also look for a formal announcement in the next few days regarding the new store site, customer accounts, and the S7 Magazine archive getting online..

Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:25 pm

So that's why I can't log in.

Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:28 am

The site is nice, but I'm not such a huge fan of s7 using my pictures without asking or giving credit, then telling me they would remove them but... one month later - still there. :(

Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:29 am

Several months, emails and reassurances later, the pictures are still there. Weren't rotocasted and other sites torn new ones for doing the exact same thing?

Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:23 am

#firstworldproblem
Post a reply