ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Super7 news and shop announcements
Post a reply

Gargamel Lucky Bag Release

Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:00 pm

Oh hail mighty Gargamel, we thank the for thy mysterious sofubi bounty, delivered unto us this Wednesday, January the 27th, in the two-thousand-sixteenth year of our Lord Zagaron, at High Noon (PST).

For they who doth sacrifice a mere three-hundred golden coins (US Dollars) shall receive unto them a humble pouch of parchment, which upon unwrapping shall indeed be revealed to contain only the very finest of colorful idols which shall surely bring great luck and happiness to them, for at least one calendar year.

http://super7hq.com/news/gargamels-2016 ... elease-127

Re: Gargamel Lucky Bag Release

Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:54 pm

Awesome!!

Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:59 pm

Saw some photos tonight! The bags look sick this year!

Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:06 pm

That was the fastest I've ever seen them go - and I wasn't fast enough :oops:

Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:10 pm

I added to cart, then gone with the wind! :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:11 pm

:roll: apparently they were gone a minute before they were supposed to go up. Id say they went pretty fast.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:18 pm

CrystalMech wrote::roll: apparently they were gone a minute before they were supposed to go up. Id say they went pretty fast.

Your best bet is to go with Mintyfresh right now if you want a bag.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:35 pm

No in store release?

Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:48 pm

Headhunter wrote:
CrystalMech wrote::roll: apparently they were gone a minute before they were supposed to go up. Id say they went pretty fast.

The Hang Gang apparently also is putting theirs up soon, unless I missed it and it already happened. They're UK based.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:31 pm

side.g wrote:No in store release?

I don't know what its like now but in store pick ups of bags have declined steadily for years. Lucky bag parties used to be packed. Slowly they declined for many reasons("easier" to get online, fan club early sales, more places to get theme etc). I wasn't at Super7 last year but the year before I think there were like 2-3 people thorough out the day. Everybody else who was local trickled in over the week to pick them up from online purchases.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:23 pm

Headhunter wrote:

I appreciate the info! I ended up ordering one from there. I didn't see any other choice so I'm glad I was able to grab one!

They seemed pretty sparse this year at least in the states.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:54 pm

thats unfortunate its become less social and more 'social media' :cry:

Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:51 pm

Let's at least get an old school vid of Brian opening a bag

Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:14 pm

badteethcomics wrote:Let's at least get an old school vid of Brian opening a bag

This would be great! I'm up for that too!

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:07 pm

If you call his name three times he will appear!

Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:55 am

I don't play around with dat Candyman shit... too scary
Post a reply