ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Super7 news and shop announcements
Post a reply

subscription question...

Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:18 pm

who can I email regarding my subscription? someone got me a subscription for xmas so now i have two and i hope i can just have my current one extended.
thanks

Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:21 pm

josh@super7store.com

about my subscription.....

Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:30 pm

ok, just wanted to clear something up....

i paid for an annual subscribtition recently when i placed an order for some SB and when the SB arrived, it came with the current issue of S7 (the kaws dissected cover) which i did not order. was it a freebie?. can somone please confirm that this will not count as the first issue of my subsription as i already bought that issue to read before deciding to subscribe. i have emailed regarding this matter but no one has replied

Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:28 pm

it was probably the first issue in your subscription.

i also received the kaws issue a few days prior to xmas and thought it was weird until i got a gift card saying they bought me a sub to it. i'm just hoping i dont receive two of the next issue since my two subscriptions are sent to two different addresses.

Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:35 pm

when you order a subscription, your subscription automatically begins with whatever the current issue is unless you specify otherwise. when i pack your order, i have no way of knowing if youve already picked up #14 unless you request to have your subscription start with #x. if theres any frustration, just drop an email and im sure it can get cleared up.
Post a reply