ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 11:21 pm

Cosmo Liquid 
Toy Prince

Post Cosmo Liquid
I'm looking for info on Cosmo Liquid. I have read that this person/company sculpted the Fink Shit body, Cococroc, Mantra and Pushead x Kaws Companion. Is this true? Who/what is CL? What other projects have CL completed?

Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:49 pm
Post Pimp

I just asked Brian Flynn about him and he said there is going to be an article about him in Super7 mag but I don't know when????????? I can't remember if he said this next issue or one after that??? I know Cosmo has also done some SB figures too. I also think if I am not mistaken that he did the mantra figure for Jim Woodring. I think he has done a lot of stuff!!!!! I am a big fan of his work!!!!!!!!!

Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:08 am
Post Pimp

ooooooppppppsssss sorry i didn't see you said mantra in there!!!!! did you get any Dehara??????

Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:09 am
Toy Prince

No Dehara yet. I'll probably get one of the vinyls though. The originals are nice, but somehow I like the vinyls. Call me weird (it wouldn't be the first time!). Anyways - how about that Cosmo Liquid? Oh nevermind - I guess I'll just wait for the S7 article.

Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:40 pm
Site Admin

Cosmo is amazing, and very nice. It will be 2 issues for the article, so, in the meantime -yes, he did sculpt the fink shit body, as well as the SB Skull Bee, Mantra, Cococroc, Nara's puppy in the fountain, as well as many other toys, the latest of which is the KvP figure.

Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:36 pm
Profile WWW
Did you know, Cosmo Liquid was originally a character from "Ultraman Taro"?

By the way, anyone seen my anorak?

Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:37 pm