ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: New Denboku figures

Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:42 pm

chimmychazz wrote:Also for reference, this site has expansive list of *most* things tiger mask.

Awesome! Thanks Charlie!!

Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:29 pm

the_z wrote:Anybody know what series these Denboku figures come from? I assume most to all are Tezuka designs? Unfortunately I'm only now discovering many of his stories.

A little late, but this is Ken from Ookami Shounen Ken, Toei's first TV anime.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:18 am

^ ^ Better late than never! :D

Two additional minis, not sure when these were released not being part of a set...

Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:36 am

More shots from the blog

Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:28 pm

i would love to have at least just one of those tiger mask mini villains. great scultps!

Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:53 pm

Love these:

and this:

Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:31 pm

^ ^ Does anyone know if the WF2016 Magma vinyl is actually gold?

Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:18 pm

Denboku is one of my favorite makers as well. They're always slick, high quality and usually cute designs. What has happened to me with Denboku more than once is passing on buying a figure and then not finding one in a long time or seeing it againg 3x or 4x what I saw it first!

Here's my smalls Denboku collection

I recently added the standing Astro Boy.

Also, last month they released quite a few figures. Very cool all of them. Kitaro, that green dude from Cobra and Cobra from the anime, green coat Astroboy...

Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:23 pm

So this is the third version I've seen of wolfboy Ken. This one, the one I have and the black and white version.
kappa wrote:
the_z wrote:Anybody know what series these Denboku figures come from? I assume most to all are Tezuka designs? Unfortunately I'm only now discovering many of his stories.

A little late, but this is Ken from Ookami Shounen Ken, Toei's first TV anime.
Post a reply