ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: Target Earth

Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Kichigai, thank you for the update on Target Earth status.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:21 am

yes... thank you.....!!!

Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:34 pm

New head sculpt Space Monster Mechanika.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:33 pm

FOr those keeping an eye on these things, any idea when the TE Mecha Gorilla is due to surface?

Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Some old friends:

Target Earth • Karakk, Grotesque Monster, Dokugarasu by bansheebot, on Flickr

Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Nice grotesque monster collection Jason.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Thanks, Benjamin! After taking that photo, I realized I left out a few other TE toys I have, including a certain recent amazing score:
Target Earth by bansheebot, on Flickr

I think that's all of them. I should have three other faceless additions soon-ish.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:02 pm

love that crow thing ^ I forget where it was, but years ago some store was selling it, it might have been s7. Anyway, it just sat there for months and I never bought it and since then I've never seen one for sale. Regrets!

Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:05 pm

^^^
I totally regret never getting the Karakk. Good stuff banshee...

Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:46 am

Mutonismyfriend wrote:FOr those keeping an eye on these things, any idea when the TE Mecha Gorilla is due to surface?

Put me down as being curious too.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:14 pm

been seeing this creepy full size painted Kusogon in my dreams... praying he will materialize soon to haunt my reality... chase my dog around the house... do the dishes etc...

Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:38 pm

sumatra71 wrote:been seeing this creepy full size painted Kusogon in my dreams... praying he will materialize soon to haunt my reality... chase my dog around the house... do the dishes etc...

I've been having the same damn dream and when I wake up I'm like "WHERE THA FUCK ARE YA!"

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Has anyone heard from John lately? His last log-in was December 31st. I hope everything is okay with him!

Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:39 am

Mutonismyfriend wrote:FOr those keeping an eye on these things, any idea when the TE Mecha Gorilla is due to surface?

Target Earth Robot Gorilla is expected to be released April 2012.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:32 am

Ah just around the corner. :D

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:57 pm

chimply.kaiju wrote:

Target Earth Robot Gorilla is expected to be released April 2012.

Like! Glad I preordered one, less glad I went with an "agent" rather than grumble. He's blue, and as I never got a blue MGC I'm kinda excited agin seeing this pic. Also looking forward to that Maza tribute guy too.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:11 am

yaaaaaaawwwwwwnzzz.......!!!

:|

Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Shot John an email a few weeks ago just to make sure everything was alright with him, and no response still. I do hope he's alright! :(

Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Hes ok. I will tell him to shoot you an email.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:01 am

bansheebot wrote:Some old friends:
Target Earth • Karakk, Grotesque Monster, Dokugarasu by bansheebot, on Flickr

Wow, first time I see these, love those little grotesque monsters opening their chests apart!

Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:28 am

Mutonismyfriend wrote:Like! Glad I preordered one, less glad I went with an "agent" rather than grumble. He's blue, and as I never got a blue MGC I'm kinda excited agin seeing this pic. Also looking forward to that Maza tribute guy too.

I almost got one through Grumble, but then decided against it at the last minute. The closer we get to these guys actually coming out, the more I regret passing on it.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:11 am

lurker wrote:Hes ok. I will tell him to shoot you an email.

good to know, why don't tell him to shoot me one full size painted kusogon while your at it...

some current status updates would be nice..

$125.00 USD
Sent on: September 7, 2011
Subject line of your payment email: TEKPAINT

if I had known it was going to take six months to get this fat hunk of turd in my hands I would have highly considered spending my money on something else.. sure hope it's worth the fucking wait.. getting a little frustrated

Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:29 am

I have had to wait 6-12 months on Target Earth pre-orders before. Hopefully you will hear something soon.

Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Target Earth Blog wrote:Commodities that are waiting

February was a shipping schedule,

Will be in late March.

Indeed I am sorry.

Customers in this time, we consider the special services.

Details will be announced in the future.

Hope this helps.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:14 am

Masato once told me Target Earth is notoriously late with getting releases out. Since he deals with just about everyone I'm inclined to believe him.
Post a reply