ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: Yamomark figures

Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:00 pm

A couple of Kosumegira crosseye stereograms. I really love this sculpt.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:47 am

The Japanese purchase agent process was less painful than I had expected.

Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:41 am

some good preorders up at lulubell right now.

Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:07 pm

Did the little eggplant guys sell out? I was going to grab a pair when I saw them last night, but I was so beat from the trip from FOE that I put it off.. now it seems they are gone. ah well.

Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:10 pm

^^ they were there when i posted that

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:49 am

Just in. Colors vary from the prototype shown on the blog. Yellow on chest seems darker, bolder - stands out more. I think I liked the subtle yellow better. But the back is painted with a greenish base, while the proto seemed to just be spots over unpainted portions. I like this much better than the proto. Boots seem darker too. Overall, another winner by Yamomark. Love it!

Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:48 pm

I almost pulled the trigger on that dude. Is it GID? Would you post a glow shot?

I'm jonesing for a "Mushroom Soup Man" and more Kosemigura colorways.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:39 pm

If anybody has a copy of the Yamomark comic book can you send me a pm? I'm after some information from it

Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:00 am

Little Yamomarks.

[imgwidth=]ImageDSCF0202 by edrickaiju, on Flickr[/imgwidth]

Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:29 pm

@yamomark has joined the square picture fun on instagram :D

Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:24 pm

Yeah I'm loving the in progress pics, this new guy is looking crazy!

Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:52 pm

^^ So cool, does this guy have a name yet?

Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:38 am

Lowbrownie say he is called Chinpira. With that mouth its got to look good next to Dobura.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:29 am

I got this grail at Super Festival 2015. :)

Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:18 pm

Gorgeous Kingyozaurus! I wish I could have a look pond filled with each one Yamo makes!

Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:47 pm

Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:47 pm

Cool toy !

Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:34 pm

so does anybody know if the site is down for good or if it will be up and running again at some point or another to purchase overseas orders to the U.S. again...??

Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:42 pm

No idea about the shops, perhaps they're closed while they prep for Wonder Festival?

Blog did direct me to this new little site though: http://yamomarkcollection.blog.fc2.com/

Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:19 pm

looks pretty cool... I like the crazy lookin' wing thing on his back side.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:56 pm

Can anyone confirm for me which is the regular figure and which is the secret? I have been under the impression that the blue petal one was the regular and the pink petal one the secret, but if that is true, I am surprised. I have seen the pink one - allegedly the secret - turn up for sale several times, but never have I seen the blue on sale (that's the one I am looking for). Makes me think it must be the other way around.

Image110125_025227 by malinablue, on Flickr

This one and the blobpus mushroom man just never seem to turn up.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:10 pm

I actually thought they were both "regular" and it was still released blind-bag with a chance for 1-offs. I seem to remember both being in the promo shot released at the time. Not 100% on that.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:25 pm

It so awesome! love this one, its got that raw feel fully exposed.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:43 pm

Dang, that looks great! I'd love to see what a good paint rub would do for the sculpt.

Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:29 am

Someone pointed out to me that the face on this one looked to be influenced by Cadaver Kid. I can definitely see it.
Post a reply