ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Original IKB Hedoran FS on YJA

Tue May 23, 2006 9:11 am

Watch THIS baby go:

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n36829089

Out of MY league!!! Anybody ... ?

Tue May 23, 2006 9:22 am

If one of the vintage guru's tells me what a fair price is I might have a run at it. Nice Heads up.

Tue May 23, 2006 9:33 am

$400 these days with all the hype but really who knows with all the people freakin out.

Tue May 23, 2006 9:46 am

thats me bidding on it right now but I am not going any higher!!!!!!! I really don't know how I am going to get that much money. I might have to sell off a couple things that I have coming if I actually win that auction.

Tue May 23, 2006 9:47 am

if I don't get it and someone here does I would like a detailed picture of the header card so I can get a tattoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue May 23, 2006 9:50 am

I just want to smell it ...

Tue May 23, 2006 9:53 am

well the auction says the header has water damage so it might smell kinda FUNKY!!!!!!!!! haha. the water damage part was the only reason I thought I might actually have a chance at it but I am not getting my hopes up because whenever I do I don't win!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Original IKB Hedoran FS on YJA

Tue May 23, 2006 10:46 am

This seems to be...Hedora by IKB ! So many guys are mad about this figure....hope you good luck! :lol:

Tue May 23, 2006 10:57 am

Damn! I want that but I'm not even gonna try.

VGA I think there is a detailed picture of that header card in the kawspus issue of s7.

Tue May 23, 2006 10:57 am

vinylglowaddict wrote:thats me bidding on it right now...

You have over 6,000 feedback on YJA?

Tue May 23, 2006 11:00 am

Ghostbuster wrote:
vinylglowaddict wrote:thats me bidding on it right now...

You have over 6,000 feedback on YJA?

Doesn't everyone?

Tue May 23, 2006 11:01 am

Is that a Celga account?

Tue May 23, 2006 11:04 am

I am sure it is one of VGA's precious "contacts" in Japan.......

Tue May 23, 2006 11:05 am

That thing is sweet!

Tue May 23, 2006 12:41 pm

actually that is the main guy that I have bid for me. he does get some stuff for me but it is just the stuff I can track down. I have another hookup who gets me the more limited stuff from events for me.

hey frshness there is a picture of the front of the header in the S7 with the little Bemon article but I would like to get a tattoo of the back!!!!!! thanks though, I always appreciate your help!!!!!!

Tue May 23, 2006 3:55 pm

whats on the back? i was looking to see what tat you were planning

Tue May 23, 2006 3:59 pm

oh its just the three different IKB Hedorah (standing arms down, crouching, and standing arms out) standing around shooting the shit out of their eyes. I just like the detail better than the front picture!!!! that auction is out of my range now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was kinda hoping I got outbid anyway!!!!!

Tue May 23, 2006 4:12 pm

Sounds cool
I keep debating some kind of toy related tattoo
I was gonna do sb but its blown up way too much

Tue May 23, 2006 4:19 pm

yeah I got a dehara tattoo on my back and I think I want to get one more Dehara tatt and then I was trying to decide what else I wanted. I love these IKB Hedorahs and Bemons so I might do a mix of them!!!!!! I will post pictures if anything happens!!!!!!

Tue May 23, 2006 4:48 pm

Brian - good thing you didn't follow through on the RxH tatt! :lol:

Tue May 23, 2006 5:21 pm

speaking of some sick tats
lol :)

Tue May 23, 2006 7:07 pm

dr t. did I say I wanted a RxH tatt??????? I know I was thinking of getting more Pushead shit done which I definitely would if I had the money but I think I am going to do the IKB hedorahs first!!!!!!!! I don't remember thinking about getting a RxH tatt, I can't remember shit though!!!!!

Tue May 23, 2006 7:09 pm

No man I was pulling your leg!! Seeing as you got into and out of RxH pretty damn quick and I thought it was funny if I made the inferance........LOL!!! Sorry to get you thinking again my man!

Tue May 23, 2006 7:15 pm

ah no prob.!!!!!! it was just paying a shitload for a RxH figure and then seeing it remade, that killed it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu May 25, 2006 7:59 pm

yikes, that one ended pretty high. I think overpriced, there is another up already.
Post a reply