ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: New Elegab sculpts!

Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:44 am

AgentRavage wrote: And the new mini figure from Osaka was really fun looking, with his exposed brain.

Yes! Really liking the new omake.

I like both the color ways he did for the current Meteogu lotto, so would be happy with either. Im guessing it is some sort of meteor creature, but from the photos i can't help but think of an engorged deer tick. :lol:

[Photo from Sofubimichi IG]

Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:55 pm

emails are out

Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:27 am

Did anyone else win? I scored a pink Meteogu and I already regret not getting both. They just shipped on the 11th.

Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:47 am

I purchased both which were shipped out yesterday for me. It normally takes about 4-7 days to arrive to me on the east coast.

Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:16 pm

Yeah it looks like it cleared Kansai Airport on the 12th.
I can't wait for this one. I love the Man-in-Suit look of it and I could totally see Meteogu on an episode of Ultraman.

Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:31 pm

I got the pink one but kind of wish I ordered the brown.
So hard to decide, but im looking forward to this one.
any day now....

Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:15 am

Grats to everyone that got one! :D

Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:03 am

I am glad I went with both.

Omake for getting both.

Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:35 pm

I got mine yesterday and now I wish I'd gone in with someone that wanted the brown so I could have gotten the Omake as well.
BOO MY STUPID BRAIN FOR NOT THINKING.

Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:54 pm

I couldn't decide which I liked better and still can't. And I got an Underground Seijin :)

Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:52 pm

Ooooh, that underground seijin is where it's at.

I wasn't sure about Meteogu at first, but the more I look at him (or her), the more I want one.

Congratulations to you winners.

Wed May 04, 2016 9:15 am

I'm really glad I got the hookup on these new finger puppet style guys that just came out. They seem to be called Gamahaze and the Star People of M3.
Post a reply