ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: Cure Discussion Spot

Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:59 am

^ looks almost full size. The post says something about 60%... Maybe 60% done or 60% larger? Can anyone translate? U cant copy & paste txt from IG or id at least throw it through google translate :(

Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:14 am

nevermind. I see it now.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:16 am

Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:44 pm

you can select the text if you open on a webpage rather than the app and translate but i think it's 60% finished not 60% bigger.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:23 pm

Oh! I didnt even think of that, how dumb of me. I assumed 60% done...

Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:08 am

New Painted & Unpainted Boogies are up on Lulu if anyone is interested..

Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:14 am

One of the best mixed parts figure that I ever have seen :lol:

Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:31 am

I def like the painted ones a bit better than the unpainted.. not sure if you were joking around or not with the laughing face ??

Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:57 am

I like the mixed unpainted but would really prefer a broader palette of colours.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:07 am

Lulu did well on these though: very fairly priced and it doesn't sound like we'll be too far behind on delivery compared to Japan. They've been so consistent with Cure stuff lately that it's actually becoming pretty reliable now - hope this is a sign for the future.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:29 am

haven't picked up a boogie in a long long time and decided to go for it this round.. I really like the yellow head on the mixed painted.. fingers crossed.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:37 pm

I'm not one for mixed parts, but the painted versions are really, really cool in hand. Definitely put in an order. I'm sure there'll be a handful of people swapping parts to make complete solids, too!

Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:16 pm

Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:15 am

I love the little blue fingernails and toenails on the painted run. Not going to lie though, this whole color scheme makes me hungry... :oops: Candy colors, mmm...

Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:25 pm

Had to go with both. Great prices and great vinyl combos/paintjobs.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:25 am

Once again, C3 not available to overseas fans. Good show, Cure. The worst part is how the application tries to discourage re-sellers, when the biggest contributing factor to their existence is us poor Gaijin that have no other option other than to buy from them. I urge you- anyone reading this if you have a line to Cure or Luke Rook (anyone in the loop) please speak some fucking sense into them. :evil:

Like a typical spoiled and wronged child I've messaged Cure about it. If any other fans could do the same it would be greatly appreciated. It may make a difference. I'd like to hope so anyway.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:40 am

^^
I contacted another Japanese manufacturer who also actively discourages and threatens to ban "re-sellers" from their lotteries about intntl sales the other day; even though I wrote in Japanese, their brief reply said they "have no means" of doing international sales because they don't speak English. I wrote them (again in Japanese) that it's a pity and thanked them anyway. The next day, I received a mail telling me to contact M-World... :?

Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:55 am

Does anyone know any sources for good cure collection photos other then on this board. Has anyone some collector he follows on instagram ? Any japanese forum or resource ? There must be some great collections out there and i want to see them :D

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:02 am

Cubensis (@ecubensis) on Instagram has the mother of all Boogie collections. The flickr pools are full of great stuff too.

https://www.flickr.com/groups/curetoys/
https://www.flickr.com/groups/1531890@N20/

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:10 am

Noticed this wasn't posted here yet.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:22 am

:shock:
Jesus. That's just fucking perfect isn't it? I love the new Ukkariman designs.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:27 pm

that sculpt couldnt be any more on point, im gonna sit here and drool at my screen for a good while now.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:39 pm

:shock:

Amazing work!!

Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:43 am

this looks great, any idea on the size ?

Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 am

Same size as all Instagram images, 640 x 640.
Post a reply