ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:29 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5892 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 236  Next
 Angora Patio 
Mini Boss

Post Re: Got paranoia?
LOVE

Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:33 pm
Addicted

OK fine, Ill let everyone know, Sorry for spilling the beans Lamour..the next mishka x lamour collab is going its feet stamped "Arbeit macht frei"

Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
Post Pimp

Krudler wrote:
PM me info too. If there's a lottery I'll post multiple threads prior to its end. If anyone doesn't like that I just might make sure everyone on KR knows how and when to buy it and explain to them why its desirable. PM me info please it'll be good for SB.

Got paranoia?

Good thread title.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:45 pm
Vintage

DYBBUKIM wrote:
Krudler wrote:
PM me info too. If there's a lottery I'll post multiple threads prior to its end. If anyone doesn't like that I just might make sure everyone on KR knows how and when to buy it and explain to them why its desirable. PM me info please it'll be good for SB.

Got paranoia?

Good thread title.

Let me run around and do all of the legwork, calling in favors and what not.
Then when I know the exact details or have a lead, I'll PM you the details and you won't have to lift a finger.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 pm
Comment King

Greg Mishka wrote:
OK fine, Ill let everyone know, Sorry for spilling the beans Lamour..the next mishka x lamour collab is going its feet stamped "Arbeit macht frei"

Is it gonna be a Kai... Aww god no, even I just can't go there. You are a sick man, Greg.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:43 pm
Die-Cast

Greg Mishka wrote:

Oy Vey!!!

Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:57 pm
Addicted

Krudler wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:19 pm
Text on foot = contrived pandering targeted marketing sensationalism (lots of adjectives, I know, but these were the ones that first occurred to me)

The "slogan" detracts from the figure, regardless of what else I think about it.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:24 pm
Mini Boss

B E M O N

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:50 pm
Profile WWW
Fresh Meat

LamourSupreme wrote:
B E M O N

Ehhh? For sure?

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:51 pm
Site Admin

B E M I N E

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
Mini Boss

Joe wrote:
B E M I N E

no Bemon for you Joe. You don't like this remember? :lol:

Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:04 pm
Profile WWW
Die-Cast

Joe wrote:
B E H I N D (AKA BUTTS)

Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:08 pm
Site Admin

LamourSupreme wrote:
Joe wrote:
B E M I N E

no Bemon for you Joe. You don't like this remember? :lol:

BloodDrinker6969 wrote:
Joe wrote:
B E H I N D (AKA BUTTS)

B E G O N E :lol:

Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
Post Pimp

Gosh, who could it be? My latest info is that it is being made by a known Japanese "Flipper". If that is true, I would recommend a boycott of this toy!

Last edited by DYBBUKIM on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:50 pm
Die-Cast

DYBBUKIM wrote:
Now those who are not shy, why not dig out the info for everyone?

Because those who know were told by the guy who sold it to them NOT TO SAY. I think it's mentioned earlier in the thread.

Also is your YAMAZAKURA post speculation or actuality? It's worded as speculation due to "perhaps" so I'm just curious about that. It seems like his style, a little, the way the arms are.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:22 am
Die-Cast

This thread's physically sucking the interest in toys out of my very being . . . it's a hypefest and you've all just accepted the invite . . .

Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:39 am
Die-Cast

Scary Andy wrote:
This thread's physically sucking the interest in toys out of my very being . . . it's a hypefest and you've all just accepted the invite . . .

Oddly enough, it's making me more interested in Gargamel fight figures, don't ask how. I just need them now, it's WEIRD!?!

Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:46 am
Die-Cast

BloodDrinker6969 wrote:
Oddly enough, it's making me more interested in Gargamel fight figures, don't ask how. I just need them now, it's WEIRD!?!

I'm glad I set my standards so low! :D

Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:04 am
S7 Royalty

BloodDrinker6969 wrote:
Scary Andy wrote:

That might also be why have been looking unexpectingly into Maxtoy for the last couple of days.
I have to urge fix myself up with a Drazoran.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:32 am
Post Pimp

B E M O A N

Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:24 am
Vintage

Kind of a cool idea. not drooling over it. stealthtank's Never Ending Story Rockeater pic was funny. Joe Bunny's comment about it being an atomic bomb victim and putting that together with the anti-usa footprint made a lot of sense, and if that were true, I won't buy one. not because of the "fuck USA" message though. (I mean, I've had my thoughts)

Hey what's the deal with the BEMON guy's anti-USA feelings? I'm just curious--does anyone know? I mean, I know we wrote the big book of stereotypes and can be assholes, but they have ninjas, sushi, PS3, katsuhiro otomo, and walking robots, so let's just say they had the last laugh, and we're all dick-riding Japan now so there. can't we just be friends?

Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:04 am
Die-Cast

Vombie wrote:
Kind of a cool idea. not drooling over it. stealthtank's Never Ending Story Rockeater pic was funny. Joe Bunny's comment about it being an atomic bomb victim and putting that together with the anti-usa footprint made a lot of sense, and if that were true, I won't buy one. not because of the "fuck USA" message though. (I mean, I've had my thoughts)

Hey what's the deal with the BEMON guy's anti-USA feelings? I'm just curious--does anyone know? I mean, I know we wrote the big book of stereotypes and can be assholes, but they have ninjas, sushi, PS3, katsuhiro otomo, and walking robots, so let's just say they had the last laugh, and we're all dick-riding Japan now so there. can't we just be friends?

He has none, it was a rumor.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:06 am
Vintage

oh. that's a nasty one.

carry-on with the dick-riding :lol:

Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:06 am
Mini Boss

Vombie wrote:

it was hearsay, but things like this can't just pop up all of a sudden... maybe the story got a little bit too dramatic by the time it ended up on this forum.

my dad always says don't buy from the Japanese because they dropped a bomb in my grandparents house and it didn't go off. my dad still buys japanese products even when he still occassionally want to support the us, european or chinese products. that is why I am here today because thank goodness that the japanese technology started to be more reliable after the war.

The good are half bad and the bad are half good.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:15 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5892 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 236  Next