ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: Yamomark Database

Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:58 am

Wondering if anybody snagged a Yamomark Lucky Box ?? Loving all the Kosumegira colors & the GID Owada.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:50 am

I went for the midsized Kingyozaurus. But they were beautiful lucky bags! I just already own both sculpts.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:32 am

I took the plunge, couldn't resist because I honestly love every paint app on the Kosu! It doesn't matter which one I get, I'll be thrilled no matter what because they're all gorgeous. :mrgreen:

Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:59 am

hellointerloper wrote:I'll be thrilled no matter what because they're all gorgeous. :mrgreen:

My sentiments exactly...!!! All the colors are just so wild.. will be my first Kosu so I'm pretty excited to see which one I'll get, kind of partial to the blue but as you said, any of them will do the trick.

:wink:

Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:30 pm

i think i was more interested in the kewpie tank/sting ray kewpie. they were so perfectly weird.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:01 am

wretchrd cp wrote:i think i was more interested in the kewpie tank/sting ray kewpie. they were so perfectly weird.

Me too! Those were killer!

New clear OHWADA is dreamy!! Killer new minis as well.
Post a reply