ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Gargamel Dokuroman Checklist

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:24 am

Based on a vintage bootleg figure, this Gargamel line has a lot of variety and colors. Here is a visual checklist of them all:
*Note Cyclo and Goggle Man are included here but from Gargmel/Mitari there are also resin versions (I keep an updated Gargamel Resin checklist here: http://www.skullbrain.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45658&hilit=resin+checklist ) and a bracelet from very early on.

Micro:

Cyclo Micro:

Goggle Man Micro:
Last edited by dokuroking on Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Re: Gargamel Dokuroman Checklist

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:53 am

I *really* wish these guys were articulated at the shoulders... they're so fun alongside the Microman Gargamel figures.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:46 am

theres a clear with green that was in a lucky bag a while back

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Prometheum5 wrote:I *really* wish these guys were articulated at the shoulders... they're so fun alongside the Microman Gargamel figures.

I'll make a Gargamel Microman checklist as well as soon as my Silver Star arrives.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:16 pm

datadub wrote:theres a clear with green that was in a lucky bag a while back

Oops good catch. I missed adding that pic. It's updated now.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:42 pm

It's not a regular release but I just got beautiful piece in the mail today from Koji:

Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Beautiful. I was so bummed to see him sold out on Cometdebris. Amazing score.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Thanks! Well at least you know it went to a Dokuro loving home.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:22 am

These are wonderful, and that Koji custom is marvelous!!

Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:29 am

I have the clear glowie one. He's so cool 8)

Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:52 am

Prometheum5 wrote:Beautiful. I was so bummed to see him sold out on Cometdebris.

Ditto.
Happy for you tho' :)

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:45 am

Snagged some more friends from Cometdebris last week and they arrived today! Koji did a fantastic job on these:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:10 am

dokuroking wrote:Image

So this is why that sell went so fast ..

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:38 am

After a verrrryyyy long journey....coming soon!

8)

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:56 am

hahah I can't wait Jay!

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:02 am

I'm sure these guys won't ever hit the open market but man I'd love to have them if they ever did. I cropped these out of a pic I found of the Thrashout showcases:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:58 am

When I first saw the Thrashout 2011 Anniversary there were instantly 2 pieces I really wanted in my collection, of course they were sold pretty much immediately. They were a Dokuroman and a Smoking Corps Kiyoka handpaints. I emailed Gargamel about them but they confirmed they were gone. I put them in my want list anyway and they've been there since then. Amazingly an awesome board member hooked saw my want list and hooked me up with one of my major grails. Thank you! If anyone out there has the matching guy that they could part with, let me know. In the meantime I'm crazy thankful to have this beautiful piece in my collection. To top it off it's GID and I had no idea! Here are some various shots to give an idea of what this looks like in hand.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:00 am

Very nice paint job on him, Kiyoka's customs on GID base are always just killer.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:07 am

Agreed! I have another much older Smoking Corps which is also a GID base. Fun stuff!

Yuck!!! wrote:Very nice paint job on him, Kiyoka's customs on GID base are always just killer.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:32 am

I'd love to see a pic. It took me years to find the regular GID Smoking Corps, I think the only custom I have seen by the Gargamel gang is the one that matches your Dokuroman.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:55 am

Yuck!!! wrote:I'd love to see a pic. It took me years to find the regular GID Smoking Corps, I think the only custom I have seen by the Gargamel gang is the one that matches your Dokuroman.

I am 1 Cigarette Harm short of being complete on the Smoking Corps. I'm having a hell of a time finding that one though. Here is my other handpaint from '06:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:16 am

Damn!!! I love that. The stripes are amazing. Thanks for the pics.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:25 am

Yuck!!! wrote:Damn!!! I love that. The stripes are amazing. Thanks for the pics.

My pleasure. Happy to share!

Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:58 am

Updated with SDCC 2013 micros. I need these guys by the way if anyone can help out with some extras!

Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Updated with Lucky Bag 2014
Post a reply