ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: New M1go.....

Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:06 am

toothaction wrote:Image

Dag.

Blood Matango....

Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:18 am

I've just been cured of my need to be complete on painted Matangos. :?

Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:25 am

turtletooth wrote:I've just been cured of my need to be complete on painted Matangos. :?

Hah yah its not great but I am incureable :lol:

Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:46 am

I love the paint on the Alien Guts, but the Blood Matango doesn't look like it fits in with any of the other mushies they've put out...

Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:44 am

Polyestercowboy wrote:
toothaction wrote:Image

Dag.

So this was at superfestival?
I hope its available state side at some point :cry:

i think it is a monster lab site exclusive

Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:00 am

oh that is cool..... clear !

Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:16 am

i am down for that piece pretty sweet

Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Ahhhhh so that's what Baikin had posted on Instagram.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:09 pm

It's a Hyper Hobby exclusive --- unfortunately I didn't stumble on it's existence until the day after the pre-order closed...

Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:33 am

Tomorrow at Wonder Festival

Wonder festival Garamon by Baikin, on Flickr

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:44 am

M1 M1GO M1-Go Gorgos
Last edited by toothaction on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:48 am

I still prefer the classic version, 'cause I am an old man that doesn't like change. But man, the colours on that guy are just stunning. The subtle purple transitions, wow.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 am

^^^ Molded in clear blue Gorugosu such. The color is really the combination of color molding actually surprisingly difficult, by Mr. Yuji Nishimura, we have summarized the main purple spray. Take this opportunity to finish the Gorugosu was very pop with a spray of the whole body of his work!

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:36 pm

Totally reminds me of Yamanaya's repro Aboras. Hell, they'd make a great Doctor Evil/Mini Me combo!

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:57 pm

by far the best gorgos release so far! second only to this one (or unpainted version of it):

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:12 am

its funny how i can pay very little attention to some sculpts but as soon as they are produced in clear vinyl it totally changes my mind about them!

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Instantly my new favourite thing: Barunga ! (?)

(from Kadomiumtank)

I could stash a small chicken in there...

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Yeah, it's totally something! Can't wait.

We actually spent about a page drooling over it a few days ago right over here.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:38 pm

^Oh ! Thanks, i searched for Barunga and came up with nothing...couldn't believe no one had completely flipped out over this beautiful chunk ! LOL at the fact i'm not the only one who thought of stashing food inside.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:07 am

Barunga sold out at the show but they were taking mail order. :)

Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:48 am

sexy paint-job anyone? man, i want one of these!

Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:47 am

Well I agree the paint work on that Barunga is stunning, and it without question attains a fantastic meteor feel, I am not a fan of metallics, and would have preferred a simpler, more vintage/classic paint colours on that awesome burnt yellow vinyl.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:14 am

I was just scrolling through quickly to get to the last post that I read, and immediately when I saw this picture, my eyes widened and I said "ooooooh, aaaaah...." :shock:

The paint job is stunning! I really like the color palate and the application. Thankfully even with this amount of paint, the sculptural details are still visible and some even stand out. This Barunga is going on my future want list when I will have the money for one! :mrgreen:

The Moog wrote:sexy paint-job anyone? man, i want one of these!

Post a reply