ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: new gorilla ju!!!

Tue May 10, 2011 10:41 am

jebcrow wrote:
JAY wrote:Had to dig up this thread 7 blocks away... :)

Anyone care to share pics of the Orange Gorilla Ju?

Thanks so much, Jeb!

Orange, black with silver highlights---a winner! Can't resist these combos. :) First time I see a female native omake up close.

And that menace Gorilla Ju-villain is awesome as well...reminds me of Gorillaz. :D

Tue May 10, 2011 10:48 am

I'm so sad. Each release is harder and harder to score. GoJu enemy is great, but won't even try to find one.

Tue May 10, 2011 2:31 pm

That Mecha Ju is stunning!

Cant wait to see more pics of this sculpt and by the looks of it there might be an omake for that open hand.

Tue May 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Mecha Ju is mindblowing, but yea as quickly as I saw it im going to forget about it $$$

Tue May 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Or a missile?

GoldenArmKid wrote:Tlooks of it there might be an omake for that open hand.

Tue May 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Axolotl wrote:Or a missile?

GoldenArmKid wrote:Tlooks of it there might be an omake for that open hand.

I don't think it's a missile.

Wed May 11, 2011 8:09 pm

A fist full of money would be cool.

Wed May 18, 2011 1:45 pm

maxaltoman wrote:The gorillas are getting more & more ridiculous to win.
Anyway, here comes the enemy of the Gorilla-ju.

For the record, it is 100% sure now that the maker of GJ has no relation to honda of bemon fame.

Anyone win a Hirota Saigansho? Would love to see more photos of this guy.

Wed May 18, 2011 1:52 pm

I sent my response exactly 1 minute after they offered it and by then they said that had a full list .... I think thats bullshit but what ever right ...

I would love to see one of these when someone gets one also.

Wed May 18, 2011 3:43 pm

whom was this available from?

Wed May 18, 2011 3:45 pm

lurker wrote:whom was this available from?

M world

Their list fills up in 10 seconds when they offer hard to get stuff.

Wed May 18, 2011 4:03 pm

atease wrote:
lurker wrote:whom was this available from?

M world

Their list fills up in 10 seconds when they offer hard to get stuff.

If even that, its ridicules.

Wed May 18, 2011 5:06 pm

does anyone know who made this and if it ever dropped? I thought it was Gorilla Ju guy but I'm not sure.

Wed May 18, 2011 5:11 pm

I seriously came up with that idea a while ago. That's what I get for not just making it.

2 headed gorilla for the win whoever made it.

Wed May 18, 2011 5:20 pm

wraaaahh!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGyjzsHdjBI

Wed May 18, 2011 5:34 pm

LamourSupreme wrote:does anyone know who made this and if it ever dropped? I thought it was Gorilla Ju guy but I'm not sure.

I think its called, Kaliman. Not sure who released it or if it ever dropped, but its SICK!

Wed May 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Gorilla Ju doesnt do much for me, but this mecha version rocks my world. Great day to have a full mail box and not to receive the m-world email :roll: . Though chances are it was offered at a nutso price I would've baulked at anyway. How much was this being offered at, anyone know?

Wed May 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Mutonismyfriend wrote:Gorilla Ju doesnt do much for me, but this mecha version rocks my world. Great day to have a full mail box and not to receive the m-world email :roll: . Though chances are it was offered at a nutso price I would've baulked at anyway. How much was this being offered at, anyone know?

39,000 ¥

Wed May 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Ha!
Yeah, I dig the mecha gorilla but not NEARLY enough to pay that insane price. :roll:

Wed May 18, 2011 6:59 pm

seriously 39K yen? so dumb!

Wed May 18, 2011 7:05 pm

I'm just hoping that these will be available in the long term. As mentioned before great homage.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:11 pm

wing_clipper wrote:seriously 39K yen? so dumb!

Well that's flipper cost via M-World. That's how flipper prices always are, no surprise.

I don't know if these actually went on sale yet via the source (don't pm me about the source, I just know it's not MWorld) and if MWorld is just pre-selling what they'll attempt to get or what.

That 2 head ape is (guess what I'll say?) AWESOME! (you probably guessed!) Wish it was real.

Thu May 19, 2011 8:19 am

BloodDrinker6969 wrote:
That 2 head ape is (guess what I'll say?) AWESOME! (you probably guessed!) Wish it was real.

So this is fake? :(

Thu May 19, 2011 8:24 am

LamourSupreme wrote:
BloodDrinker6969 wrote:

So this is fake? :(

poor wording I guess, I wish it was produced and available right now (and at my house)

Thu May 19, 2011 8:34 am

LamourSupreme wrote:does anyone know who made this and if it ever dropped? I thought it was Gorilla Ju guy but I'm not sure.

FUCKING AWESOME

RAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a reply