ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: new gorilla ju!!!

Thu May 19, 2011 8:36 am

There only one thing beter than a giant gorilla, a giant gorilla with two heads :twisted: :twisted:

Thu May 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Amazing, two heads is the new black. Robot Ju Kong is slick.

Thu May 19, 2011 6:02 pm

The only thing better than a giant 2 headed gorilla is a giant 2 assed, 2 headed gorilla :shock:

Thu May 19, 2011 11:57 pm

The only thing better than a giant 2 assed, 2 headed gorilla is a giant double donged 2 assed, 2 headed gorilla :twisted:

Fri May 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Martoy Black wrote:The only thing better than a giant 2 assed, 2 headed gorilla is a giant double donged 2 assed, 2 headed gorilla :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Hirota-san of Saigansho announces order sales May 28 & 29 (JST) Mecha Gorilla Beast (aka Mecha Gorilla-ju) which comes with 2 item accessory. A Banzai Soldier and missle. Original retail cost 12,000 yen.

Oh you Japanese kaiju toy makers that do not sell outside of Japan. Why do you mock us with such awesome toys? :(

Sat May 28, 2011 12:55 pm

Want 1.......

Sat May 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Not that I dislike the mecha Gorilla, but I'd really like to be able to get just the omake's in some cases. I still want a mecha one but I feel like the omake outshines it.

(STILL WANT MECHA GORILLA JU THOUGH, STILL WANT, TO BE CLEAR: W-A-N-T.)

Sat May 28, 2011 3:28 pm

If anyone wants to pick up a Mech-ju for 12,000Y for me, feel free to shoot me a PM. :D

Sat May 28, 2011 3:34 pm

---NT--- wrote:If anyone wants to pick up a Mech-ju for 12,000Y for me, feel free to shoot me a PM. :D

+1 LAWLz :lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 11:59 pm

These sculpts are hella cool and the paint applications are very nice but why are they packaged like a kids beach toys for building sand castles, these deserve nice headers and bags. I also wonder if that missile hooks on to the mecha ju's stomach?

Sun May 29, 2011 1:13 am

I had a feeling! :mrgreen:
Axolotl wrote:Or a missile?

GoldenArmKid wrote:Tlooks of it there might be an omake for that open hand.

chimply.kaiju wrote:Image

So yeah! Hating this being too hard to get!!! And these omakes are absolutely great and make me want this so bad. Please let this not be so hot so that someone will sell his Hirota for less than retail! :twisted:

Sun May 29, 2011 7:57 am

Man, that's a kick in the nuts.

Sun May 29, 2011 11:14 am

And these will resell for $125 in three years....

Sun May 29, 2011 1:06 pm

liquidsky wrote:And these will resell for $125 in three years....

DAMN THAT'S FOR-EV-ER!

Sun May 29, 2011 1:10 pm

the omake is better than the actual toy, the missle in the body throws me off.
still prefer gorilla ju, although i will never own one :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 pm

What ish thish? Gorilla Ju cuff links?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:00 am

Slightly better shot of the shop window that i took last year, I haven't seen any other shots of the brown with flesh omake version (bottom right)

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 am

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this pic. The monkey at the bottom looks really huge. Great scale. Looks like a cross between Gorilla-Ju maker and Butanohana.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:56 am

Really awesome window shot. What store displau is this.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:08 am

monstercharm wrote:Really awesome window shot. What store displau is this.

CKA. That bottom right GoJu is black vinyl w/brown paint from what I understand, the "chase" version too. It's mentioned earlier in this thread with some pics.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:36 am

monkey bottom right is the best. i wonder who made that

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:05 pm

So is anyone else shocked or surprised at the price this guy sold for? Personally I don't get it. I think it's an awesome toy but for something brand new...it really surprises me. It shouldn't be still does.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:15 pm

I wasn't paying attention, what did it gouge for?

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:16 pm

bryce_r wrote:So is anyone else shocked or surprised at the price this guy sold for? Personally I don't get it. I think it's an awesome toy but for something brand new...it really surprises me. It shouldn't be still does.

First release + first to hit the open market = $$$. Or to be more precise, ¥¥¥.
Post a reply