ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: KUMON

Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:30 pm

Sorry to the folks that missed out on the latest drop...I'm looking forward to my first KUMON :)

Just member all this stuff comes and goes in waves...just be patient.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:06 pm

Kevlo9 wrote:Sorry to the folks that missed out on the latest drop...I'm looking forward to my first KUMON :)

Excited to see which one you pull, Kevin!

And yes, patience is a virtue.... at least that is what they say :lol:

Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:26 pm

Stoked!!! My first...

Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:34 pm

Jesus. Talk about fast shipping. Haha that's an amazing pull, Kevin. Congrats!!

Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:57 pm

Honestly the red Tri color Kumon was the least appeal to me, but after seeing this beauty I think I would not have any objection with one of this color.
Congrats, great score! :D

Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:14 am

That's a nice pull. Congrats Kevlo!

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:09 pm

Posted on the mail thread too but figured he deserved a spot here as well, beautiful piece!

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:14 pm

Beautiful blue! I love the pour on the skull in particular. The black in the corner makes it appear like a broken skull. Congrats!

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:18 pm

spatula007 wrote:Beautiful blue! I love the pour on the skull in particular. The black in the corner makes it appear like a broken skull. Congrats!

nailed it, my thoughts exactly! Haha thanks!!

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:23 pm

Kevlo9 wrote:Sorry to the folks that missed out on the latest drop...I'm looking forward to my first KUMON :)

Well that really depends. Is he going to be doing shop drops in the future or is he done with shop drops? Thats currently my only way of obtaining anything atm. I sent him an email to be put on the mail listing awhile ago but i haven't gotten a reply back yet.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:33 pm

Headhunter wrote:

Well that really depends. Is he going to be doing shop drops in the future or is he done with shop drops? Thats currently my only way of obtaining anything atm. I sent him an email to be put on the mail listing awhile ago but i haven't gotten a reply back yet.

Send him an email through the website to be added. He'll get you on there.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:44 pm

dannyvslc wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Send him an email through the website to be added. He'll get you on there.

Mk, second times a charm! :P

Seriously though, i love all the stuff this guy makes. Those new 2 headed cats popping up are killer to.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:52 pm

Also, Tommy, that teal is so good!!!!! Nice score man!

Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:55 pm

dannyvslc wrote:Also, Tommy, that teal is so good!!!!! Nice score man!

Thank you!! I've literally been carrying it around all day I can't stop looking at it haha

Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:04 pm

Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:09 pm

Dammit Robert! STOP IT!!! :lol: :lol: As always sir, a fine collection and a fine photo!

Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:42 am

What Danny said^. Hey is the glow/green/black/silver a mixture of marble and paint or all paint ond glow? Thanks!

Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:31 am

Those mirror shots look fantastic Robert! Damn I need to do somthing like that with some of mine!!

Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:15 am

dtoes wrote:What Danny said^. Hey is the glow/green/black/silver a mixture of marble and paint or all paint ond glow? Thanks!

The black/teal/GID is the vinyl pour, and it has silver sprays on the tips! :-D

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:23 am

Anyone remember the 3-11-11 benefit one for the Japanese quake and tsunami that came with a pin?

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:34 am

Vinyl Skin wrote:Anyone remember the 3-11-11 benefit one for the Japanese quake and tsunami that came with a pin?

No . . . but I remember, this one time . . . at bandcamp . . .

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:59 am

Vinyl Skin wrote:Anyone remember the 3-11-11 benefit one for the Japanese quake and tsunami that came with a pin?

A quick search yields the Agony Relief Kumon.

Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:05 pm

It sure looks snazzy with the blue, silver, and yellow paint apps.

Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:49 pm

Agony Relief Test Paint . . .

Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:56 pm

It also came with a small poster.
Post a reply