ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: Grody Shogun - New Stuff

Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:31 pm

He looks pretty sweet in clear, too -- It makes him extra spooky and gives off an ethereal, spectral look.

I'd love to see a milky white version sometime.

Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:41 pm

wow wow wow, I liked the sculpt just fine before, but that clear pink!! I just fell in love.
I think it works better with a translucent body. And the yellow chain is perf.

Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:52 am

New Monsters!

Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:57 am

Got super excited when I saw these. Love the color choices on these ones!

Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:38 am

Grabbed a "Murica" Ensorcelled Man myself, they look pretty stellar!

Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:45 pm

http://www.lulubelltoys.com/collections ... rder-max-2

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:48 pm

Those are cool monsters! they must have sold out very quickly, I did not seem them on the site.

I am so psyched about the cosmic sunburn peanut though, I think it is grody shogun's best figure & release in a long time. I love the color choice and its big nose and all.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:17 pm

I'm really lovin' both of Luke's new sculpts, but I gotta say that Peanut takes the cake for me. Such a disturbingly cute character. Can't wait to see where more versions of both go! The new Monsters are great, as well!

Taken from the Lulubell Instagram:

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:36 pm

xSuicide Squadx wrote:I'm really lovin' both of Luke's new sculpts, but I gotta say that Peanut takes the cake for me. Such a disturbingly cute character. Can't wait to see where more versions of both go! The new Monsters are great, as well!

I agree that peanut is the better of the two in this case, but I think a different paint job on the Cyclorrhapha Kid would do some serious justice. This debut paint job seems oddly normal, he painted each detail normally with bug-like colors. It is lacking some nice drips or splatters or something. Regardless, it is still a great piece and I can not wait for more in the future!

Sat May 21, 2016 9:07 pm

jefftallica wrote:
toothaction wrote:^^^ Yeah, I'm not about to dig through the 140some pages of this thread, but someone did indeed post a sheet with that GID Vacuum Lady colorway on it. Sweet choice!

Hilarius that you IDed it from just that sliver, too!

That's mine! Finally! :D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41924827@N ... /lightbox/
Hey Jeff - did you ever grace us with a pic of the finished product? It came up tonight, indirectly, and I realized that I'd still love to see it.

In fact, anyone else still have their CREATE YOUR OWN MONSTER! dollies? I don't think that I'm the only one who might enjoy some new snaps of those aging pretties.

Mon May 30, 2016 10:54 am

toothaction wrote:In fact, anyone else still have their CREATE YOUR OWN MONSTER! dollies? I don't think that I'm the only one who might enjoy some new snaps of those aging pretties.

This is one that I got from a fellow board member. Great design imo! I especially like the eyes, they look oddly human like for a grody piece.

Post a reply