ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: skull head butt B-movie space monsters

Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:10 pm

It's not about the eyeball it's that it's almost an exact rip off our eye on a Japan toy. They knew what they were doing.

Mishka also invented my pet monster, boglins, cyclops, Mr. T, the word death, E.T. and countless other things you have thought were awesome forever. They were down with shit like way before you even knew about it too, your all just fucking losers anyway. Also their fans are way not posers AT ALL, I've never had like a ten minute conversation about how awesome RASPUTIN is just making up song titles to a kid sporting one of their tees. Original motherfuckers, get the wool off your eyes. Can we get an ETA on how long it took to paint the eye on the SHB though, I want to know if it's worth paying 1k or not.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:23 am

Collin Shots wrote:
It's not about the eyeball it's that it's almost an exact rip off our eye on a Japan toy. They knew what they were doing.

Mishka also invented my pet monster, boglins, cyclops, Mr. T, the word death, E.T. and countless other things you have thought were awesome forever. They were down with shit like way before you even knew about it too, your all just fucking losers anyway. Also their fans are way not posers AT ALL, I've never had like a ten minute conversation about how awesome RASPUTIN is just making up song titles to a kid sporting one of their tees. Original motherfuckers, get the wool off your eyes. Can we get an ETA on how long it took to paint the eye on the SHB though, I want to know if it's worth paying 1k or not.

What an awesome rant! 18 year olds don't know bout madballz so you can re-use/re-cycle/re-duce

SHB is just ballz out good.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:25 pm

and then there's Maude.......

VENUS-X Pink MYSTERY version SPACEFIEND

Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:29 am

Venus-X sure turned out nice. The green version was my personal favorite...

It's a shame that Paramount didn't go with the version Ray pitched to them. I like aspects of the George Pal film but it lacked some of my favorite parts of the book(Tripods, red fungus and alien octopi design).

Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:51 am

It looks fantastic. I'm liking all of the paints a lot. Specially the Hawaii one.

Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Love the green Venus X and the Hawaiian paint job is an absolute stunner. I was so sick of seeing those colors together until I saw this.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:07 am

dr_tongues_toys wrote:
side.g wrote:He got dibs on eye ball?

I think Von Dutch and Mouse would have something to say about that.

Rick Griffin might even have a small claim on an eyeball too ;)

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:48 am

Long time ALJ... where ya been hiding

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:50 am

Havent been around sofubitown at all just checking in and seeing whats new around here. I havent been stoked with all the subpar gaijinfubi rolling around but was interested in see whats new from japan. Not feelin these SHB figs but i like the concept of the naked lunch one. Gaijinfubi is the DRI Crossover to M1's Black Flag Damaged

Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:55 am

abelincolnjr wrote:...Gaijinfubi is the DRI Crossover to M1's Black Flag Damaged

:lol:

Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:03 am

Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:17 am

Have any of the Venus-X figures shipped?

Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:47 pm

phantomfauna wrote:Have any of the Venus-X figures shipped?

Last I heard, there was an update coming around Christmas. Should be very soon, I hope. Looking forward to these...

Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:59 pm

Thanks Ryan. Looking forward to these as well.

Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:09 pm

Anyone score any of these from Fetish Festival?

Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:29 pm

Did not score any of them. But this one in particular is fierce! Really looks scary. Directly to my wants list.
chimply.kaiju wrote:Image

Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:53 pm

chimply.kaiju wrote:Anyone score any of these from Fetish Festival?

...i feel dirty BUT i gotta admit i ordered that ooze guy from M-World.

Just can't say no to the Ooze!

*cough* shameless plug *cough*

HELL the crappy band i play drums in ('Brain Zaps') uses slime as one of our many gimicks, and we even wrote a song bout Slime/Ooze. Caus why not ya know? http://brain-zaps.bandcamp.com/album/goatfest-iv-mix-cd-2014

Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:50 pm

F me! That demonic rabbit is excellent.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Little behind on this thread but those are looking real good kichigai, not regretting preordering at all.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:30 pm

That fetish show looked pretty cool, not going to lie. I would have loved to attend.

Mon May 19, 2014 11:44 am

ImageX by b-eaK, on Flickr

Imagehttps://flic.kr/p/noq7uz by b-eaK, on Flickr

Imagehttps://flic.kr/p/nCS9zC by b-eaK, on Flickr

Imagehttps://flic.kr/p/noq7Un by b-eaK, on Flickr

Imagecrawdads by b-eaK, on Flickr

these are in hand with orders in the mail and some still available.. pm thanx!!

Wed May 21, 2014 12:21 pm

Hullo!

Wed May 21, 2014 5:53 pm

Nice Patrick! I went for the green, but like all of them.

Wed May 21, 2014 5:56 pm

I was hoping you'd post this here Patrick. Great photo. Looks like you like this guy.

Wed May 21, 2014 6:23 pm

very nice set!
great to see shb persisting with the series at a more reasonable pace now that the initial desirability is over.
Post a reply