ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: New CometDebris/Koji

Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:04 pm

^^ doing a collab with Dennis?! Haha

Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:39 pm

dannyvslc wrote:^^ doing a collab with Dennis?! Haha

Lol was actually my first thought when I saw it!

Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:12 pm

CrystalMech wrote:
dannyvslc wrote:^^ doing a collab with Dennis?! Haha

Lol was actually my first thought when I saw it!

Buddy of mine was kind enough to point out the grody shogun animal bodies, so it looks like Koji took a trip to the factory. Either way, that orange NekoMata would like amazing next to my blue/yellow split :D

Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Here's the rest of my lucky bag

I haven't opened them because I'll most likely trade or sell them for other lb stuff. Zombie Imp is marked 1/1 on foot. Electricboy has blue glitter if it isn't clear by the pic.

Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:42 pm

animator wrote:Here's the rest of my lucky bag

I haven't opened them because I'll most likely trade or sell them for other lb stuff. Zombie Imp is marked 1/1 on foot. Electricboy has blue glitter if it isn't clear by the pic.

Nice, David! I am sure you will find some trade partners on here. My tracking updated this morning, so I should get it Friday or Saturday if I am lucky.

Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:26 pm

nice bags guys!

Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:13 pm

Received my large bag today!! I'll post pics when I get a chance. Green Tokoji!! I was hoping for the green or teal so I am pumped!!

Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Yup, this years bag was phenomenal for me.. With my first Tokoji Seijin, I am a happy camper.. It being the colors it is also makes it so nice. God its really Beautiful!!

The shell is garnished with some nice flecks of paint splatters. <3 :)

Just putting it out there, nothing is for sale or trade. Im very happy with my scores!

Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:29 pm

^ that tokoji is gorgeous, congrats. this here blizzard is going to drive me nuts...i don't expect anything in the mail for days to come.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:48 pm

treblekicker wrote:^ that tokoji is gorgeous, congrats. this here blizzard is going to drive me nuts...i don't expect anything in the mail for days to come.

Thanks man! Ugh.. I feel your pain on that one, glad I'm not in VA right now I'd still be waiting and going nuts haha.. Anyway good luck! You will most likely get some great stuffs. :)

Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:00 pm

Wow :shock: that tokoji and sametan are superb!!! Congrats!

Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:57 pm

ran out of time today to take pictures in natural light, but here's a quick shot of the contents of my lucky bag+:

i know no one's keeping close track like with the gargamel bags, but painted tokoji is from a run of 5, as is the kappa kid.

happy to be giving a big boost to my tokoji family...it and kappa shonen are my favorites from mr. harmon.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:59 pm

Nice stuff Rob !

Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:59 pm

What an incredible bag. The kappa kid and unpainted sametan are my personal favorites, but really, a stellar bag all around.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:01 pm

That pink Sametan and red Tokoji look really awesome! :O

Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:02 pm

The GID Tokojis look great!

Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:13 pm

That red Tokoji!!! :shock:

Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:29 pm

nice, was that a 'bonus' large bag?
anyone sign for action club?!

Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:13 pm

itsa_mia wrote:nice, was that a 'bonus' large bag?
anyone sign for action club?!

yep, large lucky bag plus the red tokoji.

planning to re-up for action club, though lucky bag season makes it tough...

Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:02 pm

itsa_mia wrote:anyone sign for action club?!

Very tempted to. Just need to find the funds to do it.
Those Tokoji's are awesome. Nice stuff in those bags!

Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:42 pm

Sorry for the terrible photo

Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:43 pm

treblekicker wrote:ran out of time today to take pictures in natural light, but here's a quick shot of the contents of my lucky bag+:

i know no one's keeping close track like with the gargamel bags, but painted tokoji is from a run of 5, as is the kappa kid.

happy to be giving a big boost to my tokoji family...it and kappa shonen are my favorites from mr. harmon.

Rob, that Sametan is killer man!

Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:06 pm

the painted and the unpainted tokoji, and the clear pink kappa are some of my favorites!

Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:59 pm

Great Scores guys.

I will post pics soon, but I got the same painted Takoji and I love it.
Also got a blank GID Sametan and a really cool Electric Boy that I wasn't expecting.
Love Comet Debris

Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:01 pm

Where are all the pink kappa kids?
Post a reply