ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: New Bullmark/ Marusan

Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:12 pm

How about these two beauties, Garamon is always a win for me but the Antora is a must have. I'm glad they keep doing these reissues of rare colors, I don't think I will be able to find an original of that Antora.

Bullmark CG color Garamon and variant Antora by Baikin, on Flickr

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:39 pm

WHoa! Is that Antora available now or is it a preorder? I LOVE IT!!

Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:21 pm

tobor2099 wrote:WHoa! Is that Antora available now or is it a preorder? I LOVE IT!!

They are both pre-orders until 8/10 Japan time.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:48 am

Damn! I just spent $60 on Mandarake yesterday and then I find out about that Antlar... Oh well, I'll find it later.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:52 am

love that garamon!!

Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:37 am

chimply.kaiju wrote:Some new Bullmark exclusives for pre-order now at Pen Select. http://pen-select.jp/shop/top.aspx

Giant Godzilla

Giant Baragon.

Giant King Ghidorah.

These shipped yesterday and are beyond amazing. The King Ghidorah is crazy, need to order the Medicom exclusive that matches it now. :)

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:12 am

M1Go/Bullmark/MEDICOM Toy Wars Exclusive
https://toywars.refersion.com/l/52b.28752

Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:30 am

The prophecy came true! Albeit in a little too busy way- still Glow + Bullmark Standard Zazahn is my monster equivalent of Red Bullmark Ultraman. Rare and Expensive originals nice to see getting the reissue. I only wish they kept the color scheme the same (vintage below):

ImageImage

EDIT: The top two pics are essentially the same GID toy although the pic I found on the left looks like it's on flesh vinyl. I think it's either lighting or maybe they painted a flesh prototype to show off the color scheme?

Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:06 am

Me want!

Hedorah limited event exclusive to The Art of Godzilla.

http://miyazaki-ac.com/godzilla2015tokusatsu

Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:53 am

These turned out better than I thought they would (pics stolen from omocha toy store:

ImageImage

Still haven't received a shipping invoice from Toy Underground though :(

Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:34 am

I wish I would have bought one, but the sample they showed just looked so hideous.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:29 pm

I was on the fence and passed as well, so of course the paint ap on the end result ended up much better than any of the preview pics.

Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:23 pm

Marusan 450:

The Ultraman was an absolute bargain.

Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:41 am

All three of those are great, but the Redking slays!
Nice pickups.

Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:14 am

Eiji posted these previews 450 size series Baltan and Baragon expected for Summer release. Comparison with standard sizes. Per Eiji Baltan has not hit wax stage yet and you are looking at the actual sculpting stage.

Post a reply