ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: Killer Bs: give it up for Bandai, B-Club, and (neo) Bull

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:07 pm

Just have to carry this amazing photo over.
rattanicus wrote:Thanks guys :)
A handsome couple of new additions to the collection. Gracias Patrick!

Wow Rei, those are some delicious glowies! I really like the colours on that Twintail, and even more excellent version of an already great sclupt. And Namegons suspended stalk starers look even more ghostly in that milky vinyl. A delightful duo I am very envious of. Wonderful! Congrats on two great toys. :)

Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:23 pm

Thanks amigo :) I really love the sculpts & colors on these guys~ timeless beauties! It's my 1st Twin Tail as well, so it's extra special.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:55 am

Hope no one will object to me posting one more. Okay, I admit, I am hard-pressed to choose another character I love more that Zarab, so even amongst the '66 crew, this yellow fellow is a real standout for me. I would, of course, just love a vintage Bullmark standard, but I concede that it is not a realistic expectation for me at this time, and I am Af̶i̶n̶e̶ Ag̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶k̶a̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ A willing to accept that. And I sure don't love this guy any less for it.

Everything about ol' Alien Z makes me smile; his big white dome, those tiny pupils, the red beaked mouth, ripply spacesuit, and the fantastic colour combination of yellow and black. In every iteration of the character I find something to love, but the original defies criticism. So happy to have him in my Zarab family.
Post a reply