ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: Galaxy People

Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:34 am

That Helios! *swoon*

Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:54 am

Droolin all over these !

Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:08 am

animator wrote:Here's my bag. These all look awesome.

What a great mix! Love the clear pink version! Lucky bastard! ; )

Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:23 pm

Such great lots! I too missed out - gone in less than a minute. Lesson learned - refresh often! Congrats to all the winners. So jealous!!

Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:22 am

Thanks to everyone who scored these, I'm really happy that so many ended up on this board. For those that didn't, sorry there were so few... I really wasn't sure what the demand would be...I'll be doing another run at some point and I'll make sure that I'll make more next time!

Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:43 am

So many good toys, and so few bags to go around. David definitely scored my favorite of all the LB's I saw, but really not a bad toy in the bunch. The paintings are awesome too; I originally thought they were post-it sized. These bags were awesome; maybe one day I'll figure out what time it is in Japan, while in the USA.

Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:53 pm

Meant to post this here a few days ago. This guy is pretty nuts as far as clear + unpainted goes.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:02 am

Whew, what a release! Meant to post about this last week, but i rescued a bunch of cats last year, and now I have 10,000 fleas! Anyhow, without further ado, here's my bag!

Whether I receive one figure or four, every package i get in the mail from Brian is special. These guys just do it for me. They are both equal parts vintage-esque and futuristic. The love and care that goes into these guys continues to blow me away. Anyone who has seen a packaged Skreel that is bagged and carded knows exactly what I'm talking about! And they are always painted up to a "T"! I am super grateful to have been able to score one of these bags, or any of my Galaxy Peeps for that matter! Please accept my apologies in advance for the enormous/terrible photos. I have yet to figure out how to size photos here, which is why I typically stick to posting on IG. I simply just HAD to share my enthusiasm here tho.

Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:30 pm

^^^^ Thanks for the photos. All of these bags are really special.

Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:52 pm

They really are.

I regret not trying my hand at one.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:50 am

Very awesome!!!!

Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:51 pm

Just for fun, artwork from a recent(ish) collaboration

Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:41 pm

Pit stop between intergalactic adventures

Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:22 pm

Charging up! Lucky pull - I should be grabbing mine on Tuesday. Fingers crossed for a similar head.

Wed May 04, 2016 5:18 am

Haha, I have that same lamp - will totally borrow your idea!

Wed May 04, 2016 12:07 pm

badteethcomics wrote:Charging up! Lucky pull - I should be grabbing mine on Tuesday. Fingers crossed for a similar head.

Bingo :)
So... what'd you score?

petitetoilonrouge wrote:Haha, I have that same lamp - will totally borrow your idea!

Go for it. Pic was pure serendipity.
After brief exploration of the Eyekeeah System, MekloSEFLA's phosphorescent fuel cells ran perilously low... He deemed this refueling station suitable for a photo op :wink:

*rare occasion to address my fellow 1216er's in one shot. Been on a heavy astrology kick lately (in true Sagi form). Thread relevant(..?)

Tue May 10, 2016 6:19 am

smurph; what a great pic! Want the cephalopod, the lamp and your skill!

Tue May 10, 2016 12:09 pm

^^ Thank you, much appreciated :D

It's an IKEA lamp. Didn't catch the name of it... maybe petitetoilonrouge can assist?

Wed May 11, 2016 5:52 am

Google tells me Böja: http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/40155033/

Tue May 17, 2016 3:08 am

Anyone have any luck with last nights releases? I can't believe how quick these sell out, literally hit the add to cart 4 secs in and they were already gone haha congrats to whoever scored one of those sensor bats, the colorway looked awesome!

Tue May 24, 2016 3:30 pm

I had little idea how awesome this little fig would be.

Tue May 31, 2016 10:24 pm

I've recently discovered the GP vehicle toys, and fallen in love with them. They remind me of the Toygraph Racers, except smaller, more aggressive, but still cute! :P Can you please tell me if these Rampage bear and GP collaboration vehicles will be up for adoption soon, or is it all over and just memories?

Tue May 31, 2016 10:26 pm

I believe it was two one-offs for a Clutter show? But that vinyl is possible!

Tue May 31, 2016 10:34 pm

Thank you for the info! :P Hoping for a larger release of these cuties? :P I've also discovered the Rampage Toys bear and Pigmon--really nice sculpts! This collab is wonderful! :D GP and Rampage, please make more for us! :wink:

Tue May 31, 2016 11:33 pm

Russblue11 wrote:I believe it was two one-offs for a Clutter show? But that vinyl is possible!

Correct! I'll be vinylizing these with a few minor alterations, probably as an extra on the mold whenever I get my next toy made. Hopefully this Autumn/ Winter this year.
Post a reply