ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: Blood Guts Toys - Shikabane Kaiju

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:44 pm

Ha! Now I can't unsee that. Whoa...!
Paaasss.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:01 am

Totally in love with BGT! Hoping to get some very very soon.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:17 pm

When I first started collecting I remeber seeing these and not paying them much mind but now they have grown on me and more and more I look at it the more I like it!
I read he releases blanks for these how hard is it to come across one of those :| ?

Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:05 am

Hard.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:18 am

VideoV0mit wrote:When I first started collecting I remeber seeing these and not paying them much mind but now they have grown on me and more and more I look at it the more I like it!
I read he releases blanks for these how hard is it to come across one of those :| ?

You will have better luck finding a painted one.
The blanks were mainly gifts or sold to select random collectors.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:05 am

This is gonna be announced tomorrow but I wanted to give Skullbrainers first dibs on these (so hopefully it's ok to post this).. Izumonster and I are printing a BGT shirt - Black Gildan - neon green or neon pink print - Mens S - XXL Womens 8 - 16. $20 USD each - let me know what you're after in PM and I'll give you more info.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:10 am

^^^^^

I'll take two if it comes with a toy

Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:43 am

Haha not this time I'm sorry 666doll.. although I was thinking about producing some surprise buttons to throw in with the mix.. Just gotta finalize the designs.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:59 am

Ive tried but just dont know if I can get into the Shikabane- the sculpt is so lumpy and seems rushed, tiny appendages and a huge head.... Some of the paint jobs Ive seen on these guys are pretty radical though! Im beginning to warm up to him after browsing Izu's IG feed.

And that tshirt looks great! :D

Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:05 am

I thought it was pretty neat at first, but then the prices just shot up after word got out... and I don't like them THAT much. I still like him ok, and the colors are great. But peanutman NagxHead is all I see.

Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:51 am

Who likes buttons? Bonus freebies with the shirts!

Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:51 pm

Not a huge fan of the toy but that shirt is great.

Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:02 am

So stoked to win one of these. Just got the email from Spencer over at Transmission/Death Waltz Records that I won a Flesh Eater Izumonster and a test pressing of a Fulci soundtrack. Floating around on cloud nerd right now :D

Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:20 am

Bitterpill wrote:So stoked to win one of these. Just got the email from Spencer over at Transmission/Death Waltz Records that I won a Flesh Eater Izumonster and a test pressing of a Fulci soundtrack. Floating around on cloud nerd right now :D

Congrats!

Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:32 am

Thanks, James ! Nice to scratch a much desired toy off the list. No way I would ever pay aftermarket prices for this, so it looked like a lotto win was the only way. Spence has a stern warning about flippers being 'tarred and feathered' as well....good to see he's on our side.

Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:40 am

Hell yeah, dude! Glad to see you got one on the real and didn't have to shell out stupid amounts. The two I have were both retail, one being hooked up by a good friend. Which version did you get, exactly?

Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:13 pm

^ Cheers, Robert ! Here's a link to the page, check the post on the bottom left of the page where he shows the actual paper lotto pulls :lol:
http://transmissionrecords.co.uk/shop/blood-guts-toys-flesh-eater/

Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:48 pm

Oh, dang! You got a nice version for your first, too! Very awesome!

Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:05 pm

Damnit, so bummed I missed the lotto. Congrats on the score!

Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:14 am

This toy is fun to watch. I wouldn't collect it, but the paints have all been really fun to see.

Now that tshirt is a great illustration worthy of any zombi fan.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:25 am

These toys are cool, I have 3. But it's hard to follow the tiny scattered releases. I didn't see that last one posted about anywhere.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 am

JoeMan wrote:I didn't see that last one posted about anywhere.

Guess you need to collect movie soundtracks on vinyl to have known about this one. Natural fit considering Death Waltz is releasing the Fulci soundtrack(s), and the inspiration for Izumonster comes from the films. Label owner Spencer Hickman is a big fan of the toy, hopefully there will be future releases.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:03 pm

Bitterpill wrote:
JoeMan wrote:I didn't see that last one posted about anywhere.

Guess you need to collect movie soundtracks on vinyl to have known about this one. Natural fit considering Death Waltz is releasing the Fulci soundtrack(s), and the inspiration for Izumonster comes from the films. Label owner Spencer Hickman is a big fan of the toy, hopefully there will be future releases.

Spencer is a big fan of sofubi in general, super cool too.

Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:10 am

^^^^

As well as a member of the boards

Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:03 pm

Post a reply