ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: UMMIKKO

Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:58 pm

posting this before it gets lost

Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:00 pm

Glad that as of yet I haven't seen a Konningu flipped. But I need 1 or 6 if someone has a change of heart.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Man they are all gorgeous! Thanks for posting the pic!^^^

Congrats to whoever scored 1 and/or 10 those were my two favorites!

Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:13 pm

i tried for 3, 5, or 6 but no luck. Happily, I scored the snowed in avalanche version!

Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:21 pm

#6 is incredible and works so well with the clear vinyl. Whoever got it please take lots of pictures.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Doh, I literally slept through an alarm I had set for this drop. I'm happy with the gang of Koningu I've got but would have loved to have added a new member.

It's funny -- Numbers 1, 6, and 10 were my favorites as well and what I would have gone for today. Sounds like Mikko should really considering doing some sort of clear release!

Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:27 pm

animator wrote:#6 is incredible and works so well with the clear vinyl. Whoever got it please take lots of pictures.

Agreed - I unsuccessfully tried for #6 &#5. Finally scored w/#4. The snow ape was gone by then. No complaints - I think these one offs will all be killer in hand.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:02 pm

Biff wrote:
animator wrote:#6 is incredible and works so well with the clear vinyl. Whoever got it please take lots of pictures.

Agreed - I unsuccessfully tried for #6 &#5. Finally scored w/#4. The snow ape was gone by then. No complaints - I think these one offs will all be killer in hand.

I was trying for 6, then 9 and 3. 3 landed and I was happy. All the time spent trying to cart those I knew I wouldn't have a chance at snow ape either, it was all or nothing on 1 or the other.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:02 pm

Damnit, I missed these and the kumon today because of work. Congratulations to whoever scored, the clear customs are incredible.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:54 pm

thought it was tomorrow january 17??? :cry:

Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:01 pm

manilagorila wrote:thought it was tomorrow january 17??? :cry:

1am Stockholm time. These weekend drops have been confusing as hell.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:02 pm

I guess it technically was in Ummikko's time zone....

Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:14 pm

bbb wrote:

1am Stockholm time. These weekend drops have been confusing as hell.

i knowwww... and then theres next weeks release. :?

Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:32 am

SaintOfSpinners wrote:Glad that as of yet I haven't seen a Konningu flipped. But I need 1 or 6 if someone has a change of heart.

I would never do that man. These apes are to damn awesome to resell for higher prices. I have mine all in the bags still but its to keep the dust off of them till i can get more space to display things properly. Also i collect allot of action figures and stuff and never open them up so its still a habit for me lol.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:05 am

I'm with everyone else who is always confused by the time zones! I totally thought this was a SUNDAY drop. Needless to say, I missed it. I really liked the clear with red!

Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:24 am

Headhunter wrote:
SaintOfSpinners wrote:Glad that as of yet I haven't seen a Konningu flipped. But I need 1 or 6 if someone has a change of heart.

I would never do that man. These apes are to damn awesome to resell for higher prices. I have mine all in the bags still but its to keep the dust off of them till i can get more space to display things properly. Also i collect allot of action figures and stuff and never open them up so its still a habit for me lol.

Aww man we need to break you of that habit! :wink:

Release the beasts!!

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:50 pm

Hey everyone!!

Got my #11 in the mail today, the moment I saw this guy I knew I needed him...

Here's a link to my Instagram with a picture:
https://instagram.com/p/BBlXhK8MXuv/

Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:35 pm

Moon_head wrote:Hey everyone!! Got my #11 in the mail today, the moment I saw this guy I knew I needed him...

;)

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:14 pm

I still want 1, 5, or 6. So here are some unmade colors of madness...

Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:41 am

me want clear.

Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:34 pm

Hopefully the new Snakeman figure he is working on is as successful as the his ape figure. Its still in the works from what i understand from his Instagram feed 3 days ago.

Its changed allot from this image. Its got allot of different textures and stuff. I just cant link it from the Instagram.

Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:54 pm

^^ :D

Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:25 pm

^^ Oh there we go! Yep thats the one i wanted to show lol. But now you can see side by side comparisons of the updates! :P

Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:18 am

I can not wait for this new guy!

Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:22 am

I love these guys. I tried for 11, glad it went to an SB er. I've got one of the island ones with his own hat.
Post a reply