ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: Gargamel Lucky Bag 2016 Thread (Spoilers)

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:51 pm

Congrats! With my luck if I'd bought 2 LB's I would have gotten the same figures twice (which is why I don't go for 2).

Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:44 pm

Worthy of a page flip:
MonstaIslandCzar wrote:Image
Here's my total haul from 2 bags, my second bag came in yesterday from minty fresh. I had two deathras but traded one for the Garudan. Other than that and the same micros, I'm super happy with the lack of doubles. I think this year has been one of the best for lucky bags! I love all the variety :)

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:23 pm

Best lucky bag shot in years.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:30 pm

Crazy shot! Grats man!

Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:51 pm

Mecha Miborah is a beauty. Definitely an amazing year for the Lucky Bag! Makes me even more excited for next year.... Will Deathra see the Mecha treatment? ...Conifas?!? :shock:

Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:54 pm

A prime example of luck for a lucky bag. Glad to see the enthusiasm continue (as opposed to the 'got the latest, now I'll sell it for the next latest thing'). Long live Gargamel!!!

Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:04 am

The painted pieces from the lucky bag are all really cool to look at. You can tell there was allot of love put into painting each piece.

Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:10 pm

Mecha Mibora is beautiful!

It's beautiful like that I can't even imagine how amazing it's going to look painted!

Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:40 pm

I'm over hear looking at the clear doranekon :mrgreen:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Wow. Mine finally showed up today and I also got the same bag.

CrystalMech wrote:
plastichunter wrote:I was out of town so just got my bag. For the record mine was just like this bag, toy for toy.
Shirahama wrote:
dokuroking wrote:Mine got here today:

If I had bought this year I woulda loved to get this bag.

My bag finally arrived today!! My bag was also this exact bag toy for toy!

Hard to go wrong with any bags from this year, super happy to finally have mine in hand!
Post a reply