ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Re: Gargamel Lucky Bag 2016 (NO Spoilers)

Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:20 pm

hollywdbri wrote:
hellointerloper wrote:
Brooklyn_Vinyl wrote:I still can't figure out why Rotofugi was significantly cheaper than the other retailers. $260 (excluding tax) and free shipping ends up being quite a discount.

My personal (and probably completely incorrect) opinion? After winning the DTA's Best Online Toy Store last year, Roto is probably doing damn well. Maybe other retailers really need to make a bit more of a profit, and knowing the popularity of the bags, they know they'll sell no matter how much they up the prices... so up they go.

Gargamel lucky bag (on gargamel.jp) was 21,600 YEN, which is roughly $181.81 USD. Retailers most likely paid less than that.

Yeah i tried to order from them directly but like other ppl were saying we were turned away from directly ordering from the company. Ether that or there was just to much email demands for the bags in general.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 pm

I just got an email with my tracking number from DDR

Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:14 pm

Same here, DDR Projects shipped out their bags!

Myplasticheart is selling their bags today at 5pm EST. Don't miss it if you still are trying to get a bag.

Also DDR Projects seems to have a cancellation on a bag :shock: http://ddrprojects.bigcartel.com/produc ... her-bettig

Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:06 pm

hellointerloper wrote:
Myplasticheart is selling their bags today at 5pm EST. Don't miss it if you still are trying to get a bag.

Instant sellout, didn't even see any available :shock:

Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:14 pm

Brooklyn_Vinyl wrote:
hellointerloper wrote:

Lol insane. It went from coming soon to out of stock without even becoming available!?

Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:17 pm

CrystalMech wrote:
Brooklyn_Vinyl wrote:
hellointerloper wrote:

Lol insane. It went from coming soon to out of stock without even becoming available!?

It's possible that they ended up selling out in the store before they even hit the interwebs.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 pm

^^^^
Very possible. That's gotta be what happened.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 pm

A buddy of mine scored one on MPH. So there must have been at least a handful up for grabs online.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Dang, the fight for bags is savage this year...

Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:38 am

Anyone know when Super7 bags are expected to ship out?

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:06 pm

HBCoffin wrote:Anyone know when Super7 bags are expected to ship out?

This is a good question.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:41 pm

animator wrote:
HBCoffin wrote:Anyone know when Super7 bags are expected to ship out?

This is a good question.

I just got confirmation from Luke via e-mail that the bags should be on their way out today. Unfortunately they had been stuck in customs and only arrived this morning.

Looking forward to next week. 8)

Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:30 pm

Anyone hear if TAG or FOE will be selling bags?

Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:57 pm

^ I heard No bags at FOE.

Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:13 pm

MonstaIslandCzar wrote:Anyone hear if TAG or FOE will be selling bags?

I emailed TAG a couple weeks ago and they said no :( might be worth double checking just in case they changed their minds

Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:22 pm

Bummer, I read the email from Naoya and it just listed their U.S. retailers and said if they have stock you can order from them. Guess all bags are now spoken for

Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:50 pm

MonstaIslandCzar wrote:Bummer, I read the email from Naoya and it just listed their U.S. retailers and said if they have stock you can order from them. Guess all bags are now spoken for

Did The Hang Gang sell out of theirs yet?? they posted on Instagram about having some!

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:14 pm

im curious if anyones stuck to their guns and hasnt looked at the spoilers yet.
between the spread in distribution and the 'for sale' thread im not sure if its even possible.

more power to anyone who hasnt, stay strong!

Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Average_Torso wrote:
MonstaIslandCzar wrote:Bummer, I read the email from Naoya and it just listed their U.S. retailers and said if they have stock you can order from them. Guess all bags are now spoken for

Did The Hang Gang sell out of theirs yet?? they posted on Instagram about having some!

yes, sold out.
Post a reply