ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Gargamel Lucky Bag 2016 (NO Spoilers)

Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:36 am

Starting up the yearly thread, because that time of the year is fast approaching!
GARGAMEL LUCKY BAG, 2016!

Spoilers are NOT allowed on this thread.
Feel free to talk about your hopes/dreams for the Lucky Bag, where to order, etc, but keep all discussion revealing spoilers or possible pulls on the SPOILER thread.

To start the thread off...

What are you hoping for this year?

I'm hoping for a Garudan, myself. Managed to get the "chocolate Deathra" last year, and was very happy with it!
I'm also hoping to see Mecha-Zagoran making another Lucky Bag appearance, and the return of one-offs.

Re: Gargamel Lucky Bag 2016 (NO Spoilers)

Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:43 am

would love another Deathra or a Garudan, something colourful this year though! :mrgreen:

Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:31 am

I would like to see some fight figures.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:47 am

Last year I split a bag and got a mixed parts Zag, among other tidbits. This year I'm going all in, so I am definitely hoping for a Deathra. I wouldn't mind a Garudan or Cyborg Zag, or something with a little paint on it this time, either. Overall, I'm hoping that this year has a bit more variety to the bags than last year. Just from a spectator's viewpoint, because it's fun to watch all the pulls come in.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:20 am

I definitely agree on wishing for more painteds and colors. Last year's bag was full of muted tones for the most part, and though there's nothing wrong with that, I need a little more color on my shelf! Plus Gargamel sculpts just look so great when they're splashed with color.
I don't collect unpainted toys, so the onslaught of unpainteds last year was a little bit overwhelming. Hopefully we'll see more paint and the return of one-offs and/or limited painted batches this year.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:57 am

Each year, I secretly hope for a standard size Bako done like the mini; glow translucent salmon vinyl with cream sprays. ...Le sigh

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:53 am

Vombie wrote:Each year, I secretly hope for a standard size Bako done like the mini; glow translucent salmon vinyl with cream sprays. ...Le sigh

They need to start releasing zaps with an extra bako head

Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:47 pm

Anything other than conifas!

Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:49 pm

apeboy wrote:Anything other than conifas!

I thought last year's Conifas was awesome

Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:57 pm

I would love a neon green and glow marbled full size figure, preferably a zag or a conifas, to go alongside my pink deathra. A pocket conifas would also be sweet.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:35 pm

I second the Bako head...its been too long!

Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:57 pm

Cyborg zags & more mini-painted runs / one-offs (Deathras, etc.) ... last years bags lacked variety .
Not a big fan of conifas , but would help if they were GID ( red , blue or white = like M.P.S.B. Astro brains ??) . I know that's not going to happen though .

Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:07 pm

Fighters and a cyborg Zag!

Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:50 pm

Like each year l'm wishing for some mini hedoran and Bangal, but I know I have no chance

Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:02 pm

Brooklyn_Vinyl wrote:

Last year's Confinas WAS awesome! Such a beautiful toy, great colour way.
I would definitely love a new Wheelbarrow and a new Hedo full size. Bako would be cool too.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:00 pm

Brooklyn_Vinyl wrote:

They were, BRING ON THE CONIFAS!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:17 pm

Vombie wrote:Each year, I secretly hope for a standard size Bako done like the mini; glow translucent salmon vinyl with cream sprays. ...Le sigh

Oh yeah man, I forgot about Bako, and it seems like Gargamel has too. I'd dig a good Bako over even something new & fancy like Garudan/Cyborg Zag. Underrated toy.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:44 pm

painted Killer would be awesome!

Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:48 pm

trueadrn wrote:painted Killer would be awesome!

That's definitely something I'd love to see! It hurt having to sell my unpainted walking killer from last year's bag. I loved the sculpt, but I'm not ready to collect unpainteds AND painteds... financially and sanity-wise. :oops:

Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:16 pm

More Conifas!!!!!!

Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:23 pm

animator wrote:

They need to start releasing zaps with an extra bako head

The one off camo Bako from the last Thrashout show was so very nice I also hope to see him make a return!

Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:23 am

I'm hoping to just get a lucky bag this year. I missed out the last two years since I got into sofubi and I've regretted it since. Especially last year. So just getting one would be amazing for me!

As for the contents.. Something painted or something that glows. Glowing dethra?

Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:53 am

AgentRavage wrote:

More Conifas!!!!!!

:lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:26 am

I'm going all out and predicting....

Micro Deathra

Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:50 am

F*ck fight figures!

I just got gifted a Gargamess test-pull from a buddy and that cabinet is full!

Shelf symmetry FTW! :twisted:
Post a reply