ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Bukimi Blasters

Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:36 am

This guy has been pumping out different pieces consistently over the last year or so.. Now he has a pretty large group of heads/torsos/arms etc which is resulting in some interesting combos. A friend of mine here in Brisbane goes nuts over Bukimi stuff and has a pretty huge collection of these guys.

Re: Bukimi Blasters

Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:26 am

Should also mention that he's the nicest guy ever. His toys are a bit too pricey for me, but he's extremely receptive and thankful for comments. Heck, I think he personally replies to every comment on his IG.
The scope of his color palettes are also out of this world. It's like he never runs out of ideas on how to paint his toys.
Hopefully one of these days money won't be an issue for me and I can pick one of his crazy creations up.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:56 am

Im actually very happy this guy finally is getting his own thread. Bukimi Blasters has been on my radar for awhile now and iv started to accumulate a decent collection. His painted pieces are freaking awesome.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:58 pm

Rad collection! Nice choices there :)

Here's some of my friend's collection from here in Australia (he doesn't have a membership here on SB)

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:07 pm

badteethcomics wrote:Rad collection! Nice choices there :)

Here's some of my friend's collection from here in Australia (he doesn't have a membership here on SB)

^^^ Actually seeing his mixed pieces in the wild makes me appreciate them allot more. Lots of really awesome stuff your friend has! :D
Post a reply