ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

Who likes translucent vinyl

Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:24 pm

No idea what these figures are, but translucent vinyl is always cool in my book.
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r12862630

Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:27 pm

It said something to the effect of Masked Rider..Maybe some Kamen figs???-Look pretty cool though..

Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:28 pm

Heres the translation-

Before the 2 years it purchased in the event of the toy which rank was opened inside capital! ' The premium with campaign of the ソフビ doll of the Bandai make mask rider ' is, so it does. When (purchasing, according to the explanation of the person of the store, method was different more or less, at that time campaign depending upon the store 鋪 which does it seems is, but when the doll is purchased 1 - 2 bodies, the lottery pulling being possible, when the アタリ comes out, at that place, you could receive this figure, so is. However as for the figure having entered into the everything black vinyl sack, not be able to choose content, because furthermore the stores which do campaign were few enormously, as for you set this figure it is valuable enormously, so) being approximately 13 centimeters, the both arms and the waist mobility do size! As for set contents " mask rider dragon horseman (pink clearing)" " mask rider dragon horseman (pink clear + gold lame)" " mask rider knight (blue clearing)" " mask ライダーゾルダ (green clearing)" " mask ライダークウガ (lead clearing)" " mask rider ク ウ moth (pink clear + gold lame)" " mask ライダーアギト (yellow clearing)" " mask rider ア ギ To (yellow clear + gold lame)" " The mask ライダーギルス (green clearing)" " the mask rider G3X (blue clearing)" it becomes 10 kinds. Being to become the dispatch from Tokyo, ' the inside * Kanagawa * Saitama * Chiba * Ibaraki * Tochigi * Gunma * Yamanasi * Niigata * Nagano of capital ' Yamato flight at use they are 500 Yen in postage. (Being to become dispatch from the store of the acquaintance, it becomes in cheaper fee than the normality)

Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:21 pm

Gotta love that "everything black vinyl sack"!!

Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:19 pm

yeah, they're characters from one of the newer kamen rider series.

Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:28 pm

Indeed; the box has "Kamen Rider mini figures" literally printed on it.

Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:41 pm

I love translucent vinyl, especially as the base for a nice paint design, like a couple of the Blobpus, or the clear purple Mutant Evil. I like to see SB do more translucent figs that are painted on, I bet they would be incredible.

Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:38 pm

i prefer the shiny clear style of vinyl. This one looks like it is more frosted, like alot of godzilla translucent stuff thats out there. Still interesting though..

Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:33 pm

Check this out at Super7!!!!!

http://www.super7store.com/Shop_item.ph ... t=4&sub=51

Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:01 pm

i LOOOOVE translucent toys,
but these guys look too much like those party icecubes you can refreeze...

Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:05 pm

mm party cube frosted figures

Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:06 pm

don't talk poorly about Mogera
Post a reply