ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Gargamel, Secret Base, Real Head, Anraku, Bemon, Exohead, U.S. Toys
Post a reply

RealxHead released so far (that we know about :) )

Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:27 pm

Ok, i'm putting together a site that will hopefully make it easier to see all RealxHead stuff thats been released (and SB, Blobpus etc)

Would anyone be willing to help put together a list of whats out there and relevent pictures to go with them?

Just been doing the mutant chaos (got 7 so far) - Black w/green spray, green, orange, pink, GID w/pink spray, GID, white w/yellow brown spray. I'm sure theres more :)

Also, anyone fancy helping me name the site?

Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:30 pm

I think brian said there's tons of versions of the blobpus and realxhead figures there are no pictures of but I could be wrong. Good luck with that though, I think it would be really cool to have a list like that on hand.

Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:32 pm

yeah VGA has already warned me about what i'm letting myself in for :)

If I can make a half-decent list with corresponding pics i'll be happy.

Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:15 pm

On the mutant chaos, the GID unpainted has not been released (and may not be, it is probably a test shot before the GID w/pink was painted). The GID with pink will be released later at a japanese shop, so it is not out yet either. There are only these of the chaos:
Black
Green
Orange
Pink
White chaosman with "burnt" spray and red bandana.

There will be a full list of all blobpus in the next issue. (March 1)
There will be a full list of all RxH in issue 12. (June 1)

The list of RxH is mind boggling. I have a few I have yet to see anywhere else. The "official" list straight from the maker's themselves is headed your way soon enough!

-brian

Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:25 pm

I just subscribed but I want to start with issue 11. It didn't give me the note to seller option so should I just email you guys? also If I were to move to a different location, do I just let you know and you'll send whatever issues I have left in my sub to the new address? thanks brian!

-KG

Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:53 pm

what about that purple chaos brian, that VGA posted? is that yet to be released?

Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:02 am

Brian I was under the impression that the unpainted GID Mutant Bigaro and Mutant Chaos set was going to be released at some upcoming event!!!

Oh and Brian when do I need to resubscribe??????? thanks

Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:54 pm

Frsh.nss - we can start it with 11 no problem, just show me a pm with your name so I make sure it is taken care of.

VGA - I will double check and get aback to you.

The bigaro / chaos set is being / was released this weekend, they have been spec'd as glow, but there is no confirmation of whether they are painted or unpainted yet.

Which is the purple chaos brain you are referring to? The painted glow or the new character "kaiser"?

Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:00 pm

vinylglowaddict wrote:Brian I was under the impression that the unpainted GID Mutant Bigaro and Mutant Chaos set was going to be released at some upcoming event!!!

VGA - If you are referring to the ALL green GID set pictured on the RealXHead home page, I thought they were a buyers premium? That was the translatin I got. Now if your eferring to another GID set, color me corrected.

:oops:

Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:36 pm

lol, i said purple chaos, BRIAN, not brain :)

Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:41 pm

holy crap.

Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:43 pm

yeah that's a good pair alright.

Forget about the Chaos though, it's tracking down the various Evils and Heads that'll be hardest.

Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:57 pm

mmmmmmmmmmm... iridescent.

Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:03 pm

Laffin Lapin wrote:yeah that's a good pair alright.

Forget about the Chaos though, it's tracking down the various Evils and Heads that'll be hardest.

why do u say that?

Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:51 pm

The Bigaros and the Chaoses have been relatively easy to find..On the other hand the Evils and the Heads are a tough one to snag especially w/an open auction w/out a BIN price..

Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:49 pm

mmm those are the only two i really need

Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:31 pm

yeah id kill for a black or purple mutant chaos

Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:27 pm

both of those are just paint versions, not vinyl versions, I am double checking my source on that one. I am not sure that it was a release version as opposed to a sample paint.

Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:15 am

>The bigaro / chaos set is being / was released this weekend, they have
>been spec'd as glow, but there is no confirmation of whether they are
>painted or unpainted yet.

Official confirmation- they are unpainted.
Last edited by Chad Hensley on Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:04 am

this is all the confirmation I need!!!!!!!!!

Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:07 pm

Yep, I got my confirmation last night. We have them headed this way. I expect they will be ready late next week.

Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:08 pm

must have glow!

Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:08 pm

The unpainted GID figures brian?

Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:11 pm

Will you be selling them as a set? That would be great. Any idea about quantity yet?

Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:12 pm

A set would be cool, but i'm more interested in the mutant chaos than the bigaro.

Actually the two would be cool and i'd probably only want one more bigaro.
Post a reply