ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
The older and weirder the cooler
Post a reply

Bullmark Egg

Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:17 pm

Just something cool. Some of the ultraman jack medium kaiju came in vinyl eggs in various colors. it is where m1 got the idea for their kaiju egg.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:17 am

>Some of the ultraman jack medium kaiju came in vinyl eggs
cool!

What company and how many kaiju ?

Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:09 am

cool images!

Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:47 pm

I absolutely love those eggs!

Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:37 pm

These are NOT CHEAP if you can find them.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:54 am

so YOU won this, I was in the running early on.....but lost somewhere in the middle. So cool.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:33 am

any idea how many " kaiju in an egg " were made in this series ? the kaiju itself isnt very hard to get but that egg is a tough find . great score mike .

Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:09 pm

What's the translation of the kanji?

Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:08 pm

It translates to "Kaiju no Tamago" or "Monster Egg".

Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:01 am

damn that's cool.....

Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:30 am

vintagevinyl wrote:any idea how many " kaiju in an egg " were made in this series ? the kaiju itself isnt very hard to get but that egg is a tough find . great score mike .

i guess what you mean by tough to get. that kaiju is pretty hard to find and will fetch a good price. A few of the other egg kaiju go pretty high on their own. I am not sure how many different kaiju. They same to be the medium sized ultra Jack ones with bullmark written and not a bull stamp. Several of the medium sized ultra Jack kaiju come in different molds. I have seen 3 diferent colored eggs(yellow, blue, green). The kaiju i have scene sold with an egg are Detton(red, green), kingstron(blue), Nokogirin, Earthron(Blue odd mold), Ghostron. There are problaby more.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:32 am

brianflynn wrote:so YOU won this, I was in the running early on.....but lost somewhere in the middle. So cool.

I guess i got lucky, if i do not need to eat. I always wanted an egg and i have had trouble chasing down the medium Zanika.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:27 pm

Name the top 3 things that come in eggs...

1. Panty hose
2. Chickens
3. Kaiju

Survey says....

DING DING DING DING DING!

Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:48 pm

Very cool!

Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:45 am

He has sort of a Don Hertzfeldt expression going on.

Re: Bullmark Egg

Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:36 pm

A bagged one just sold. Way out of my range. BTW, it looked to be one of those crab dudes inside.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:54 pm

Damn, that is amazing. D'ya have any more pics saved? But yeah, definitely a pricey one. Especially since I would just have to tear that plastic right off there. :P This is how awesome all those shitty blind-bagged toys now ought to be. Moar kaiju in eggs please!

Crab dude is Zanika (ザニカ) by the way. And he is definitely one kickass kaiju and toy. Definitely a favourite.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:36 am

Cool little guy. Strangely I did not see any writing on the egg. Here are more pics (I've been too lazy to crop the photos lately).

Post a reply