ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
The older and weirder the cooler
Post a reply

Re: flying attack human

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:52 am

Taken awhile to track down this guy.Worth the wait. :D

Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:00 pm

Nice. Really cool vintage toy with the head sculpt and all.
Now you need those fly-guys?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Crappy pic of the minis. I still need the fly guy as well.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Really dig this guy.

Image[/quote]

Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:18 am

A new friend:

ImageImage
ImageImage

Just need the King Flasher mini, standard Fly Villain, FAH standard, maybe a red mini FAH...yeah I guess it's a tall order. I'd kill for the larger Fly Villain. :wink:

Here's what complete would look like (although I'd want my standard Fly Villain to have antennae and I'd also opt for a standard bootleg clear FAH to this group):

I guess i'm about almost halfway there. The Talker is out of my range and I'm not really into the mini bootlegs (well ones I've seen).

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:02 pm

Has anyone ever seen an episode of the series? Its been impossible for me to find. Apparently it was the only superhero show filmed in front of a live audience!

Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:18 pm

There is also the 15" tall talking version as well, but it's not that expensive (comparatively). The standard size hero is the expensive one.

The white bootleg has either blue painted details or green painted details.

Tue May 12, 2015 9:14 pm

Bootleg Human

Post a reply