ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
The older and weirder the cooler
Post a reply

Re: 'Life-Sized' Bullmark...

Thu May 28, 2015 10:26 am

OMG!! :shock: Its awesome to see a clear photo of it outside of a stock photo.

Thu May 28, 2015 10:41 am

Ha I see Dennis hiding under that big ol' beard! If that Jirass was mine I'd pose with it every damn day!

Thu May 28, 2015 11:21 am

Heyy cool, my thread from 2011 lives!!! Really fantastic to see this pic, would be great to see a full shot?

Thu May 28, 2015 12:05 pm

ultrakaiju wrote:So great that this thread has been resurrected. I just wish all the pics hadn't died out. I know Koji also posted a vintage shot with the life-sized Jirass (which I thought I had reposted here as well, but must've been another discussion).

Well here's one that was posted over on ToyboxDX (for all of us to collectively drool over):

*edit*
and after a long search through Koji's instagram I found said pic as well:

Thu May 28, 2015 6:12 pm

Yakan Nabe sitting on Yuji Nishimura (M1) Bullmark Jirass. I wonder if Yuji has them all.

Thu May 28, 2015 6:47 pm

Whoa that's awesome! I didn't realize they could hold the weight of an adult

Fri May 29, 2015 2:21 am

badteethcomics wrote:hold the weight of an adult

Yeah, that is surprising. Must be sturdy as hell.
Threads like this are why i love skullbrain!

Sat May 30, 2015 9:56 am

Pretty sure I heard these were made from fibreglass. So great to see some fresh pics of these.
Post a reply