ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
The older and weirder the cooler
Post a reply

Re: Vintage Mail Day

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Someones been shopping. :D
Close-up of King Ghidorah please!

Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:44 am

i posted this in the cute vinyls thread too, but i'm also going to post it here, because it's vintage, i got it in the mail about half an hour ago, and i'm super excited! it's Mordicus, the oscar the grouch character from Rue Sesame, which is the french co-production of sesame street. this is the large size version, made in 1978. foreign exclusive sesame street stuff is difficult and expensive to track down for someone from the US. this is my first (and hopefully not last) piece.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 am

Good lord, a muppet uni-brow!

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:36 am

Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:34 am

mini villain mayhem.

promptly ripped the mezalord out of the bag.

ill be taking some proper pictures soon and posting in the appropriate threads!

Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:10 am

Nice score on those KR villains, glad to see they finally showed up. I promptly ripped open my takatoku mezalord as soon as I got mine also!

Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:34 am

That mezalord took a while to get to you (guessing you had to have it forwarded or something). Some really nice minis, I like the Dokugander moth guy the best.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Great mini's Micheal !

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:02 am

muckmonster87 wrote:i posted this in the cute vinyls thread too, but i'm also going to post it here, because it's vintage, i got it in the mail about half an hour ago, and i'm super excited! it's Mordicus, the oscar the grouch character from Rue Sesame, which is the french co-production of sesame street. this is the large size version, made in 1978. foreign exclusive sesame street stuff is difficult and expensive to track down for someone from the US. this is my first (and hopefully not last) piece.

He is simply fantastic and I have never seen it before. Great buy!

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:31 am

got these 2 vintage Robomaru figures in today, anyone know their names?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:49 am

Love the KR mini villains (of course) but I am especially jealous of the mothman one. Much more paint and detail than you often see on these, and those red eyes are just sweet.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:14 am

ultrakaiju wrote:Love the KR mini villains (of course) but I am especially jealous of the mothman one. Much more paint and detail than you often see on these, and those red eyes are just sweet.

funny thing is the mothman has the most wear! hes got a nice size scratch on one of the eyes, but its like a fingernail or something. these were all in surprisingly good condition, save for some sharpie on the feet!

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:04 am

This arrived the other day; he's not in the best of shape, but I was totally stoked to acquire my first (original) Jumbo Machinder villain:

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:09 am

Awesome!!

Will you repro some horns ?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:23 am

Nice score. One of my favourite jumbos! Where did you find this?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:50 am

a vinyl work of art! Congratulations

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:56 am

I don't collect Jumbo Machinders but Kingdan X10 is really cool! He just has that futuristic Medieval Viking feel to him. Good score.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:35 am

Thanks guys! I will be attempting to make my own set of horns. I picked him up from Godzilla-Ya, good people.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Little package for me today !

I have 3 variations for the bullmark tiger 7 now ..woo!

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Nice. That bootleg tiger seven header artwork is unique to say the least.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:53 pm

The boot ver looks a bit like a Hamster

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Must be Tiger Seven week, got this guy the other day. Pardon the crappy phone photo.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:01 pm

That full sizer is dreamy Jonathan. Seems like a bunch came up for sale all at once a little while back, because you hardly ever see them. Ever notice how he has an old school Fantastic Four feel to him?

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:22 pm

I love that large Tiger 7 --- the framed header cards look great too !

Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Damn, wish I had known it was Tiger7 week. Alright, which one of you guys forgot to send me the memo? :wink: Love the full size, now if only I could track down a bootleg that big I would be in heaven.
Post a reply