ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
The older and weirder the cooler
Post a reply

Re: Vintage outdoors....

Fri May 27, 2016 11:45 pm

What a fun thread. Sanjeev, your Bullmark MechaG looks rad as hell. What a killer piece to see outdoors! It is great to see all the photos here. I finally caught a few moments in the sunlight today in the rainy NW:

Last edited by deafmetal on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue May 31, 2016 10:37 am

Surveying his kingdom~

Lunch time!

Kaiju castle~

Tue May 31, 2016 10:47 am

^ Nailed it! :lol:

Wonderful to see the latest journey of this storied beast, thank you for sharing.

Tue May 31, 2016 11:17 am

Those are wonderful Rei, especially the last one. Dodongo mini is such a great toy, he has a lovely little fun expression, I kind of adore his blown out proportions, and he really is an adventurous scamp; as highlighted so well by this series. Thanks for posting 'em man!

Tue May 31, 2016 11:40 am

Thanks you guys, just indulging in my favorite thing!

Tue May 31, 2016 5:45 pm

Very nice REI. So does Dodongo work at the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers? :shock: I think I recognize the castle logo.

Tue May 31, 2016 8:54 pm

Maybe he does and I don't know! :)
This particular castle is close to the flood wall here on the James River. I didn't know it's the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers symbol!

Tue May 31, 2016 9:17 pm

Yep! Then that's the USACE. They are constantly building things and maintaining things (flood walls are typical), as well as tearing things down (dredging harbors, etc...)

http://www.usace.army.mil/

Dodongo must be moonlighting as an engineer :D

Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:01 pm

Happy Friday!

Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:13 pm

That's quite a cool fella you picked up Rei. I am afraid I don't recognise the character (though he seems right at home there), is he wearing some kind of ref's shirt?

Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:18 pm

Thank God It's Possum! :D

That's Pogo hissef, mistah steee. :P
Last edited by toothaction on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:19 pm

Pogo Possum by Walt Kelly ~
Some of his friends:

Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:35 pm

Cheers for the quick answers fellas! Rei, so nice to see you have a set of these guys. They are all quite a lot of fun, and it is interesting how some of them have articulation. Cool stuff amigo.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:36 am

rattanicus wrote:Happy Friday!

Pogo in his natural habitat.

This is a fine pic to wake up to, Rei :D

Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:17 am

:) thanks JP
Post a reply