ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
The older and weirder the cooler
Post a reply

Re: Vintage outdoors....

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 am

Sanjeev wrote:^^Excellent, Ralph! Awesome toy...even for pets! (Seriously, don't let him get in the habit of gnawing on Abura! :P )

Lol!
Yeah my older dog is mellow so I had no worries. My other dog is a maniac and it would'a been gone in a split second so I left him in the house.

Here's a mid size Bullmark King Ghidorah amongst the cucumber leaves.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Love your MechaGodzilla Sanjeev!

Not sure who Abura is, but I like the picture of your dog cuddling him Onibaba5! Also like the Medium Ghidorah picture!

There were a couple bugs hanging out in the flower garden in the backyard today, so I took a couple pictures!

Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:00 am

^^Awesome!

Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Last edited by Lixx on Thu May 26, 2016 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Nice shots man! Just don't lose them into the gorge. I wouldn't want them to end up in the falls. :wink:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:52 pm

:lol: yeah I was pretty nervous about them dropping the 300 feet into the rapids! Every time a slight breeze came I stopped and grabbed the toy.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Oh man! That clear Triple Fighter is stuff that dreams or made of. Thank you!

Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:52 pm

great pictures!!!

Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:32 pm

Marusan Gammas
Ocean Grove, NJ

Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:53 pm

^ beautiful!

Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:24 pm

Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:42 pm

Popy Gonbesu ゴンベス "Robot Helper Gonbesu" "Space Ironmen Kyodai" TBS

Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:59 pm

I see you are having a great time with your Gonbesu, David. Consider the rule broken, and let the floodgates be open already! Cry havoc!!

You've got more than a handful of Popys already, with some Bullmarks thrown in for extra joy, so you are basically in past the shins already. :P

Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:07 pm

did a fun hike yesterday at breakneck ridge:
bullmark zazahn

Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:00 pm

^^Beautiful!

Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:09 pm

Man vintage Zazahn, I swoon every time I see one! Such a great toy (and definite want!) Great pic chimmychazz! He looks right at home in the trees.

Thu May 26, 2016 8:18 am

bullmark - mechanikong

Thu May 26, 2016 8:46 am

Lovely one man, truly. Is that a new-to-you toy? I really need to track one of these fellas down, but the fates have been against me at every turn when one pops up. I really like this guy's 'weathered look,' it really seems like he could have a backstory there, as a robot that has been through some tough adventures across an apocalyptic wasteland.

Thu May 26, 2016 10:31 am

I was actually able to adopt him from kingboy d's sales back last october, just finally got around to getting a picture of him out and about. the way the paint wears away from blue->gray really gives it a real nice rough and tumble look.

Thu May 26, 2016 10:33 am

Looks like he took care of that beer and cigarette himself. MK don't fuck around!

Thu May 26, 2016 10:59 am

Ahh, so that is where he ended up. So glad to see he went to a great home, and of course very nice to see when deserving toys stay within our little community here.

Thu May 26, 2016 11:10 am

That Zazahn is stunning! :shock: The paint is in great condition, very nice :D

Thu May 26, 2016 1:02 pm

Took this pic a while back. Think it'll fit in very nicely here. My only Marusan so far.

Thu May 26, 2016 1:30 pm

Lovely pic man. And of course Baltan is just about as OG as they come. I really do love me some classic Baltan. I am always surprised at still how affordably you can pic up one of these fellas (well, a Bullmark anyway). I guess because he was very popular and they produced a high number maybe? And yet so few people really get on it; everyone needs classic Baltan in their lives! Everyone.

Thu May 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Post a reply