ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
The older and weirder the cooler
Post a reply

For VintageVinyl - Thought this would make you happy

Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:36 pm

Jim, after too many years of not having one I finally have a dedicated vintage shelf. The 3-5 inch size seems to fit my collection quite nicely. The jumbo's are up top.

Re: For VintageVinyl - Thought this would make you happy

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:40 pm

Looks great keiboba! You can't go wrong with that Popy size. I'm pretty envious of your clear bootleg Rainbowman. Beauty.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Boswell???

I had no idea you were...you...on skullbrain!

Fucking inconsistent internet handles... :P

Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:03 pm

It's making the rest of us happy, too - great looking shelf, neighbor!

Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:55 pm

It's a terrible handle I know, went with just my name for IG so I wouldn't be random. And I don't post nearly enough pictures here.

That clear Rainbow man I picked up forever ago at S7. It was one of the first vintage figs I bought.

It's a nice shelf. Now to fill another.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:40 am

Heh...I thought of just going with "Sanjeev" on instagram...'cause that's who the fuck I am and that's my handle elsewhere on the interwebs. I went with Brownnoize because I really wanted my ig account to be solidly about the toys I'm making.

Anyway, nice to make the connection! Now buy more vintage! ;)

Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:05 pm

Finally meet someone in my area who is also a fellow collector and a hell of a nice guy, and then he ups and moves to Detroit. Still haven't forgiven you Keith. Awesome shelf!

Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:27 pm

Very nice Keiboba! I'm partial to this size too!

Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:10 am

Thanks Kopponigen. Jim - I feel the say way. We met, got to hang out a few solid times and then we moved. Bend is still in our hearts. The girls are dying to come back and visit, we are planning to come in the next year.
Post a reply