ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
The older and weirder the cooler
Post a reply

raised logo like a herniated navel-now w/pic

Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:57 am

Not giving particulars because there is still a live auction going on, but has anybody ever seen a supposed bullmark mini that has a RAISED, not sunken logo? It's on the belly and the word "bullmark" is very faint, whether that's from wear or bad molding, I can't tell.

Re: raised logo like a herniated navel-now w/pic

Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:21 pm

looks like this:

Think that it might have been USToys but not sure

Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Hmm... I'd say legit, though the logo does look a little odd with that faint text. That's a Dodongo mini right? Don't think it's the US toys version though going by that pic...

Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:34 pm

Oh I see ... yes this appears on quite a few of the minis ... I can check my dodongo later at home but here are a couple of my mini ultras with the raised logo ...

quite a few minis and some standards just have the writing with no logo also

Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:43 am

Thanks people, really had me puzzled!
Yes it was dodongo.

Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:56 am

poysntixels, I checked the same minis as Scott did and they all have the raised logo. Perhaps it was a thing where if they has space on the back of the toy Bullmark put it there because it was a better advertisement than on the bottom of the foot?

Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:15 pm

Just to confirm for you ...

Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:20 am

Thank you again everybody, this is really quite helpful.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:44 am

That looks like a really cute Dodongo!
Post a reply