ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
This is where to go to find out what you don't know.
Post a reply

just for the record

Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:37 am

I don't think Pogue is annoying

just sayin'

Re: just for the record

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:58 am

skylar wrote:I don't think Pogue is annoying

just sayin'

Me either, Mr. Pogue took care of me when I needed a figure to complete a set,.....and all his advice he has givin me has been spot on!!

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:44 am

Hee hee... sometimes the bears get the better of him (and me as well)

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:50 am

he made you post this and threatened to put you in the bottom of his closet if you didn't...right?!

just sayin'

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:55 am

DB, I think Skylar's double posted this.

Say what you will, Glenn is straight up and says what's on his mind, you always know where he's coming from. Now the people who smile in your face on the other hand. . .

devilboy wrote:he made you post this and threatened to put you in the bottom of his closet if you didn't...right?!

just sayin'

Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:37 pm

locomoto566 wrote:Say what you will, Glenn is straight up and says what's on his mind, you always know where he's coming from. Now the people who smile in your face on the other hand. . .

His RxH collection alone is enough to inspire great jealousy though plus I heard he keeps it in a closet or something.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:58 pm

Krudler wrote:
His RxH collection alone is enough to inspire great jealousy though plus I heard he keeps it in a closet or something.

He only has one of each sculpt, the rest is photoshop'd. . . he does have two copies of photoshop however. :?

Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:20 pm

locomoto566 wrote:he does have two copies of photoshop however. :?

Is there no end to this man's depravity????!!!!!????
Post a reply