ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
This is where to go to find out what you don't know.
Post a reply

Server Lag?

Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:03 pm

Is it just me or is SB and S7 lagging?
It's been timing out for me sometimes also.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:06 pm

it's not you. it's been acting up on me as well.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:07 pm

same here...

Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:53 pm

yup.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:45 pm

I accidentally rebooted it 4 times in a row this morning. IT should be okay now.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:19 pm

Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:26 am

I too have been cursing the server today, and yesterday, actually lol!

Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:51 am

Did anyone notice a major outing last night until about 10 minutes ago? I didn't know what to do with myself with no SB last night.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:52 am

Darth Hank wrote:Did anyone notice a major outing last night until about 10 minutes ago? I didn't know what to do with myself with no SB last night.

LOL, Yeah. I was planing on doing a whole lotta nothing today because my wife was going out with her sisters, than my fav. haunt was down. I just ate candy and watched Dexter.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:52 am

Darth Hank wrote:Did anyone notice a major outing last night until about 10 minutes ago? I didn't know what to do with myself with no SB last night.

Yup. I've been fetal in the corner eating paint chips since late last night. I was only able to log on in the last few minutes. I think I have lead poisoning now.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:04 am

HAHA!

I find it really funny that not only myself but multiple other people were hitting refresh in hopes that it would be back up.

SB is all I have at work....

Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:28 am

Aaaaah finally... got to work and it's back up...!!!

weeeeee.....

:D

Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:01 pm

I found it had been down for amost a full whole day

Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:39 pm

it was down for me all night, i was hitting refresh every 15mins or so.

missy wrote:Image

Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:50 pm

...yeah...that's why I called Hiro today to see what was up...it's all good now but I do get a little frustrated without my skullbrain...
Post a reply