ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
This is where to go to find out what you don't know.
Post a reply

Price Brother set order?

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:57 pm

I don't know if anyone asked about this yet or maybe I'm just stupid. I've been trying to pre order my price set, but it doesn't allow you to choose shipping. My coupon is in the mail right now. Do i have to wait for them to receive my coupon to order the set? Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Price Brother set order?

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:14 pm

coupon states domestic shipping included.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:17 pm

so just choose pick when ordering off the site?

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:38 pm

sorry man i just checked the coupon when i saw yr question... won't be able to order the set, not sure on the rest.

having said that, if any one wants to help the coupon fulfill it's destiny, PM me & i'll drop it in the mail to you tomorrow...

edit: claimed. :mrgreen:
Last edited by dustbin12 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:28 am

As always...why don't you email Alex or Josh or Glenn or just call the store to sort it out?

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:36 am

Well, it would be better if they'd clarify the thing here and now than to get dozens of email or calls.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:08 am

Sent an email Saturday, but never got a reply. Guess I'll have to call? I'm just surprised no one else has asked about this.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:32 am

http://super7store.com/price-bros.html
Domestic orders - Please select 'Pick-Up in Store' Shipping option to avoid shipping cost.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:10 pm

I think the answer to your question is in the text on the order page. Please use pick up in store option so you don't get charged shipping cost. We will ship to the address on the coupon so make sure the info on the order matches the info on the coupon.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Pogue wrote:I think the answer to your question is in the text on the order page. Please use pick up in store option so you don't get charged shipping cost. We will ship to the address on the coupon so make sure the info on the order matches the info on the coupon.

And for outsider, you will send us a shipping quote after we ordered ?
I was told the coupon was made for US adress only.. ?

Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:14 pm

For international orders please checkout and pay shipping cost. Just fill in your shipping info and select a service and you should be sorted.
Post a reply