ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:15 am

How Do I Register on Skullbrain? 
Site Admin

Post How Do I Register on Skullbrain?
Apparently there's a common feeling among some that it's difficult to get registered and activated on Skullbrain, so I thought I'd make a sticky topic to make it clear how to sign up. It's super simple, I promise.

• Register. There's a "Register" button on the top left if you're using the Desktop style, or in the gear menu at the top right if you're using the Mobile style. Or you can find it here: REGISTER. Click it, and fill out the registration form.
  • Email us. We get a lot of spam registrations, so we manually activate accounts. On the registration page there's a message about emailing us, and it includes the email addresses you can use to contact us about getting activated. Be sure to include the username that you used to sign up somewhere in your email.
  • Read the rules and FAQ's. While you wait to be activated, acquaint yourself with the rules. Don't skip this step. It'll make all the difference in the world as far as your experience here goes.

Hopefully this will help you get signed up. If you're still having problems signing up, feel free to contact us at the email addresses found on the registration page.

TiredChildren Design
To Write Love on Her Arms (My Day Job)

Trades / Unpainted PK Wants / Micro Wants / Wishlist

Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:33 am
Profile WWW
Post Pimp

Post Re: How Do I Register on Skullbrain?
You're making it too easy :twisted:

If someone can't read that they also have to send an email, what makes you think they will read the rules and guidelines, or even possibly understand any of the unwritten rules??

John - STFU and go play with your Bearbricks!

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:53 am
Vintage

You forgot to mention that I am standing at the gate with a giant ogre's club just waiting to beat away the unworthy applicants.

I really don't think this has been a problem for a few years now, not sure how the complaint is even getting made or if it has just become some kind of internet urban legend. You are too helpful (and optimistic) as always James. :)

flickr part [2] part [3]

Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:12 pm
Mr. Grumpy™

Can you make it a rule for n00bs to stop posting crap KR style toys once they get here? Oh wait that's already happened and universally accepted here. Ahh I miss the old SB. I fully encourage n00b hazing for posting silly d*nny type toys.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:20 pm
Profile WWW