ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
This is where to go to find out what you don't know.
Post a reply

NAME CHANGE

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:23 pm

I would love to change my screen name. Is it possible? How do I got about doing it? Who do I have to talk to?
Pls don't write in here so I can delete this thread, just PM me.... unless you really have something important or funny to say...

Re: NAME CHANGE

Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:16 pm

Wait so you're not going to be the famous news anchor anymore? :lol: Just kidding couldn't resist.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:31 pm

Subject: NAME CHANGE

Lixx wrote:Wait so you're not going to be the famous news anchor anymore? :lol: Just kidding couldn't resist.

I want to change the L to an R
Seriously :lol: . It seems fitting but it makes the name lil bit more unique to me, while still upholding the identity I've established here.

All my names were made during a time when I was just being silly. On another toy board I'm Tom Brokaw, and on Playstation network I'm Stone Philips :roll:

Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:58 pm

Ahh I see. I always wondered why ted koppel? I decided last night while watching the CBS evening news that Scott Pelley has the life! Nightly anchor, 60 minutes host. I mean he gets to go everywhere (mostly recent feature was volcanos all over the world). Guy might be fun to hang with!

Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Since this thread is already passed deletion, I will just add that there was a one-time allowance for anyone to change their screen name at one point, but I believe the caveat might have been that it had to be to your real name, not 100% sure on that. I am sure one of the mods could do it easy-peasy for you, and will gladly help you out, it is more a matter of opening the flood gates to all the requests from people who like to change their names repeatedly, for whatever reason. For that, I can understand why having one linked identity without the ability to change it yourself is a good thing, but we have all been there with poorly chosen logins and such from internet eons past. :P

Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:12 pm

haha, i wondered why one day a short while ago i saw your handle and thought, "wait, I thought that was KoppeL!"

I thought it was early onset dementia.
Post a reply