ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
This is where to go to find out what you don't know.
Post a reply

how do I post photos so they are visible on the thread?

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:21 pm

I'm sorry for asking but I can't figure out how to post pictures properly so they are visible. thanks in advance

Re: how do I post photos so they are visible on the thread?

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:43 pm

but you are able to post photos that are invisible?

Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:00 pm

In order for the image to appear, you have to say BLOODY MARY three times while looking into a mirror.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:17 pm

a web search for something like "bbcode image".

Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:06 pm

i can see a bunch of photos on this page. can't you?

i would email this address for help:

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:11 pm

When you are in the Post Editor after hitting the "Post Reply" button there are these controls above the Text Box. (Sometimes they are next to the Text Box when using a mobile device.)

Clicking the "Img" button will insert code that looks similar to this: [img.] [/img]

Paste an image's address (your image must be uploaded somewhere online, like Flickr or Photobucket) between those codes so that it looks like this:

[img.]http://photo.c0m/fake[/img] Voila! You're done.

Otherwise you could use the "Imgwidth=" button to control how large the initial display size is. Same technique, but with this one you enter a specific size of your choice, in pixels, after the equal sign.

Example:
[img.width=500]http://photo.c0m/fake[/imgwidth]

I hope that this helps!
Post a reply