ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
This is where to go to find out what you don't know.
Post a reply

Re: Skullbrainer Group Show — Join in!

Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:06 pm

I would like to participate, with a couple of customs

Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Thanks for the heads up about this show Nick.

I will create some new work for this. If things fall into place, it might be in vinyl.

Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:37 pm

I'm in

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:44 am

I would love to be part of this.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:17 pm

Sounds cool, I'm in!

Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:56 am

I'd like to participate too. I'm assuming that custom S7 monster family toys are OK even though they are not kaiju toys.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:33 am

blakewest wrote:I'm assuming that custom S7 monster family toys are OK even though they are not kaiju toys.

Absolutely! As we said originally, "there is no specific requirement to submit kaiju works" — though, of course, you should "bear in mind that our primary audience for this exhibition will be kaiju fans." Super7 perfectly fits.

Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:31 am

I'd be honored to be in on this but there are other factors outside my control... mail me and i will explain.

Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:58 am

stklbck wrote:I'd be honored to be in on this but there are other factors outside my control... mail me and i will explain.

Pointless post #33

Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:32 am

Anti Social Andy wrote:
stklbck wrote:I'd be honored to be in on this but there are other factors outside my control... mail me and i will explain.

Pointless post #33

Pointless post #33, #34 and #35.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:21 am

At current, here is the list of artists I have participating. If you wanted to take part and are not on the list, please PM me. If you are credited inaccurately on the list, please also PM me. Thanks!

AColorfulMonster, Alexis Witherspoon, APsychoCareBear, Atom Grey, Bad Teeth Comics, Blake West, Blurble, Bog x Squad, Butcher Brand, Cakes with Faces, Chaingun, Chiririnka, Goblinpile, Chris from Grumble Toy, Hints & Spices, Jeff Lamm, Jon-Paul Kaiser, Lewnatik, Michael Devera, Mr. Krotpong, Mutant Vinyl Hardcore, Plaseebo, Quiccs, Quinn Humlicek, Slave One, Splurrt, UHOH Toys, Unaffiliated SJ, Ungawa222, and Winu.

Great list so far, but we'd love even more! Just let us know before the end of January if you'd like to participate.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:38 am

Thats a nice list..this Is shaping up to be a fun show!

Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:12 am

ribbon controller wrote:Thats a nice list..this Is shaping up to be a fun show!

Absolutely! We weren't really sure what to expect when we proposed this, but we're thrilled with the diversity and talent on the list so far.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:15 am

I'm in 8)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:21 pm

I'd like to participate if there is still space?

Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:51 am

If your still accepting artists, I would like to join in. Thanks Nick!

Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:34 am

gorgoloid wrote:If your still accepting artists, I would like to join in. Thanks Nick!

Hey Barry. Absolutely, man! We're accepting artists until the end of the month… very much a 'the more the merrier' type situation!

Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:59 am

I'm definitely interested - still have some resin I'd like to contribute if that suits!

Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:33 am

I'm in for sure if there is still room available!

Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:05 pm

I'm in if there's still room! Not sure how many pieces I'll be submitting, it'll be at least one and how ever many one-offs I can finish before the March 7th deadline... :lol:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:55 am

sharkbait wrote:I'm in for sure if there is still room available!

Hey man… Absolutely. Please let me know your email address and the name you'd prefer to be credited by for flyers and other promotional materials.

Best,
nick

Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:57 am

hellointerloper wrote:I'm in if there's still room! Not sure how many pieces I'll be submitting, it'll be at least one and how ever many one-offs I can finish before the March 7th deadline... :lol:

Hey Maddie… Absolutely. Please let me know your email address and the name you'd prefer to be credited by for flyers and other promotional materials.

Best,
nick

Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:36 pm

At current, here is the updated list of artists I have participating. If you wanted to take part and are not on the list, please PM me. If you are credited inaccurately on the list, please also PM me. Thanks!

AColorfulMonster, Alexis Witherspoon, APsychoCareBear, Atom Gray, Bad Teeth Comics, Blake West, Bleeding Edges, Blurble, Bog x Squad, Butcher Brand, Cakes with Faces, Chaingun, Chiririnka Toys, Colin Yeo, destroythehead, DrilOne, Drŵg, Goblinpile, Gorgoloid, Chris from Grumble Toy, HelloInterloper, Hints & Spices, Jeffrey Lamm, Jon-Paul Kaiser, Leecifer, Lewnatik, Michael Devera, Mr. Krotpong, Mutant Vinyl Hardcore, Plaseebo, Quiccs, Quinn Humlicek, Rei Alvarez, Seth Longmire, Slave One, Splurrt, UHOH Toys, Unaffiliated SJ, Ungawa222, and Winu.

Great list so far, but we'd love even more! Just let us know before the end of January if you'd like to participate.

Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:50 pm

Just a small WIP of my piece, hope that's ok?

Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:39 pm

sneaking in at the list minute!

I'd love to participate in the show :)
Post a reply