ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
That's the way we spell New York
Post a reply

Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:20 pm

smiskit and smuffins.
sheetz pretzel sandwichs are tight.

we have SONIC now in Western PA. take that.

Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:56 pm

lurker wrote:smiskit and smuffins.
sheetz pretzel sandwichs are tight.

we have SONIC now in Western PA. take that.

there is one only 50 miles away. on the other side of Philly and then 2 exits on the turnpike west. we've been known to make the trip.

it's all worth it for that coconut cream pie shake.

also, it's across from a Sheetz

Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:04 am

This Philly thread is making me jones hard for home. I'm actually heading back in February and can't wait!

WAWA is by far the best convenience store ever. Every time I try to explain it to anyone who hasn't been in one, the adjective that flys out of my mouth the most is "fresh"! I really miss their Eggnog. Sheetz I thought was a more western PA thing. I went into one around Pittsburgh once. It was pretty good I must say, definitely the western PA equivalent of Wawa.

Tastycakes rule! I actually found a Tops in Buffalo that carries them but they don't have my two favorites- Chocolate Juniors and the French Apple Pie. Have to stock up when I go home.

Chris
Post a reply