ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
That's the way we spell New York
Post a reply

Lamour Demo At Blick Art In Carle Place Long Island

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:40 pm

Wed 25th at 1 pm, I will be demoing some airbrush bullshit techniques and some spray can science. Come down and heckle me. Oh, there's some battle too at Kid Robot on Mayb 3rd as well. Me, Sucklord vs. Team Krink at NYC KR. 6pm-8pm. Heckle the shit out of me there too. Like call me a sellout and stuff because that's exactly what I'm doing. Hope to see some of you flipper / NYC kid faces there.

Re: Lamour Demo At Blick Art In Carle Place Long Island

Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:39 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkmyF7GJjn8 :wink:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:05 am

Congrats man, should be fun. I'll see you at the place-which-shall-not-be-named!

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:16 am

Yay! See you in a couple hours, anyone in Long Island or not should make it out!

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Stopped by when I got off work, but you guys were already gone. I had a bag full of vinyls, Was going to put you on the spot and force you to paint me a bunch of customs.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Diggler was there Representing!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Thu May 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Hey man, I'm coming over to heckle. Anyone else going?

See you in a bit!

Sat May 05, 2012 11:45 am

JoeMan wrote:Stopped by when I got off work, but you guys were already gone. I had a bag full of vinyls, Was going to put you on the spot and force you to paint me a bunch of customs.

Oh man.......I had to work that night. I def would have tried to grab a LS Diggler........future colab maybe?

Sat May 05, 2012 12:09 pm

didn't see if lamour painted a diggler would love to if he did but I think the diggler was customised by pyroatheart

Sat May 05, 2012 12:57 pm

no diggler. he customized a pair of boobs though. :lol:

Sat May 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Yeah pyro painted up a my pet monster Diggler at the demo. Post it up.

Sun May 06, 2012 7:42 am

JoeMan wrote:Yeah pyro painted up a my pet monster Diggler at the demo. Post it up.

came out great. I'm sure Pyro has a pic and it fit the Diggler sculpt really well. Would've loved to customize one but Blick had me on the clock painting on canvas and I only had a couple of hours.

no diggler. he customized a pair of boobs though.

haha, this is actually getting more common at these events. Lord help me.
Post a reply