ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Chicago Underground
Post a reply

Re: anyone want to go in together for a shooting blanks order?

Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:27 pm

anyone up for a group purchase of grody shooting blanks?

...Shooting Blanks for April! ALL of the original Grody sculpts (Ojisan, Karakuri, Monster & EM) will be available to purchase with no maximums, for one week only! 7 Colors will be available - clear, or 6 mystery blind bagged colors (order x6 colored figures to get one of each).

we could order up a batch and have another outing for an excruciatingly fun round of "trading" :lol:

Re: anyone want to go in together for a grody x kk order?

Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:18 pm

I wouldn't be opposed to a clear oji/kara set, now that you mention it....

Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:47 am

I'm considering going for 6 Monsters. I think I ONLY like unpainted Grody, there's 3 painted releases I like. I'd like to just get a full set w/heads/bodies so I might be in depending on the vinyl colors to make this happen. MAYBE an Eman too, not sure what I can afford. Plus I'd actually HAVE to crawl out of my den to get them so it's an excuse to leave the house.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:26 am

i was wondering... you've been more vocal than usual in the old grody thread. =p
holy shit boys and girls, we just may have ourselves another event on our hands!

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:27 am

sbbenhcs wrote:i was wondering... you've been more vocal than usual in the old grody thread. =p
holy shit boys and girls, we just may have ourselves another event on our hands!

I doubt I go for a full 6, maybe 3, pick up some others later.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:38 am

I might be in for a mixed-part Karakuri if we can get 3 or more to mix parts with.

I really shouldn't be spending too much money at the moment, but I'm also thinking if getting a clear E-Man and a clear (or mystery color) Monster to make my own Harumph (I really like them, just didn't get a chance to get one). I'm also thinking of putting the Monster head inside of the Harumph's stomach. I hope I'll have enough monies though... :P
Post a reply